How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

15 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Your voice has never been unpleasant.

By zombie posting I'm pretty sure @sekhmet2002 has access and is either doing it herself or paying someone.  I didn't ask though, so this is me asking.

I'm happy it's being done, but it still feels a bit weird since I'm pretty sure it was his account.

~~~~~

During the Order of The Dragon, the YouTube video editing was passed over to a House Spiral member.  I did see her the one time I was able to access Discord (before my computer rebuild).  I believe her DGN name is Bad Kitty (if I associated the correct person to their correct true name).

Just now, TronRP said:

~~~~~

During the Order of The Dragon, the YouTube video editing was passed over to a House Spiral member.  I did see her the one time I was able to access Discord (before my computer rebuild).  I believe her DGN name is Bad Kitty (if I associated the correct person to their correct true name).

I highly doubt it's her, and AFAIK she had a falling out or something with one of the members so she may have stepped away.  But IDK because last I knew they were trying to repair that relationship.

@BadKitty, care to comment?

1 minute ago, Scary Guy said:

I highly doubt it's her, and AFAIK she had a falling out or something with one of the members so she may have stepped away.  But IDK because last I knew they were trying to repair that relationship.

@BadKitty, care to comment?

~~~~~

And the plot thickens...

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

And the plot thickens...

I mean I exist on the Discord again (it's mostly quiet these days) and talk to some people IRL (rarely) so I just assume everyone knows more than I do by default.  I usually like to avoid drama.

Also keep in mind that the information I have may always be outdated/inaccurate due to a bad memory.

1 minute ago, Scary Guy said:

I mean I exist on the Discord again (it's mostly quiet these days) and talk to some people IRL (rarely) so I just assume everyone knows more than I do by default.  I usually like to avoid drama.

Also keep in mind that the information I have may always be outdated/inaccurate due to a bad memory.

~~~~~

I know my information is outdated because it's from May 2020.

My leggings are bringing me joy. Moths, bees, stars, open hands, and animal skulls, with mushrooms. Yep. They are all me. I feel like I'm wearing something I've had since I've been a child. Found on Etsy. 

PSX_20240110_091907.jpg

Edited by Queen of Foxes

I got the gel injection for my knee yesterday and an MRI the day before. MRI is worse as expected. I wasn’t expecting degeneration of my anterior ACL though but it makes sense since my knee feels so unstable. I follow up with a sports medicine doctor next week. I’m really wanting to return to CrossFit but I think chances are slim. 

On 1/8/2024 at 11:58 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I was glad that many of the videos were re-edited by the House Spiral crew because my mouth never stopped and you constantly heard me in the background.  I honestly can not stand the sound of my voice.  Many times I was unaware that Troy and others were videoing.

😅

Definitely a walk down memory lane.  But who are you referring to regarding the "zombie posting"?

aw, he was cute there. sweet guy  missed.

I have an appointment with a sports med doc tomorrow. I’m nervous. My MRI showed that my meniscus tear is worse and I have ACL degeneration. I’m wondering what kind of surgery they are offering. I got a gel injection last week. It doesn’t seem to be doing much. I’m still in mild to moderate pain daily. I gave in and iced my knee today. Ok, enough whining. 

Tired and cranky. UEVM has an ex-dividend date on 11 Jan but I haven't seen any dividend payout news yet, nor has any payment hit my portfolio. They're always like this though, you won't hear shit about it further than. The ex date until the day of payment.

This is my distraction from the shitty winter days we're having. Even bright and sunny open world video games aren't supplimenting enough anymore. I feel like I need a summer house and job in Australia. I want gecko chirps and palm trees on their East Coast again. Why the fuck did life have to take me back to fucking Michigan. I'm saltier than the god damned roads about this.

And the day ended with me pissing in everyone's eyeballs. (metaphorically, not literally.... Yet) She asked to see my paper trails that aren't even a part of the job, and seen a long fucking list filled out completely, of all the identification numbers that aren't scannable and must be manually written, then entered into the computer as if they did scan, and saw a second paper almost filled out but still in progress, of the very same bullshit.

"And you do this every week?"

"Yes I do"

And the look of complete helpless defeat filled up her entire face.

Now don't get me wrong, I actually like working with her. She is smart. And she was smart enough to feel that bloody fucking checkmate. Because there it was, proof of an undeniable and extreme magnitude of just how much actual work I do behind the scenes. And the other shoe is in my hand waiting to drop tomorrow. That I've been having to do the pencil work for four entire teams in production for them. We haven't even gotten to the 5th team that has to locate everything (spoiler alert, I fucking do that too) and that's all of production.

She already knows I have the entire warehouse's balls in my hands. When you have to be Atlas and carry the world on your shoulders, it's smart to have a grip on some weak points.

This is all just before our monthly meeting next week. This is also our employee review month.

Other shoe drops tomorrow.

This all started because they wanted to be a cry ass about my smoke breaks and me not helping with the 6th team's bloody fucking grunt work and tried cuttimg my hours by 25% over it. When my review comes, I'll have an ace up my sleeve to even further twist their fucking nuts. One way or another, I'm moving up.

It's only been one day but not working under the new management and policy changes has already reduced my stress and anxiety significantly. I didn't even know it was boiling over because I was just so used to it.

Zero regrets. Cutting everyone's hours and making them work extra with so few people it can't even be called a skeleton crew. Let that GM have her favorites get away with doing shit work, it's not my fucking headache anymore. God it feels so fucking good.

7 minutes ago, SlavicGoth said:

I'm realizing that weed and alcohol has "been there" more than any human and I caught myself talking to the bottle a few times like its actually listening to me. even tonight 

I think anthropomorphizing a bottle is probably a mistake, but it does make for a good song:

That said you should call up @Serxera or just stop by his place Sunday after 3PM and hang out.  If your inanimate objects are there more than your friends then maybe you need to find friends of better quality.

I was so nervous. I woke up with a house full of smoke, but it wasn't coming from inside. Right at 4am, I hear all the emergency vehicles. They were still coming as I was standing in my back door.  The fog is holding all the smoke in the area so it is difficult to know where the actual fire is.

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

I was so nervous. I woke up with a house full of smoke, but it wasn't coming from inside. Right at 4am, I hear all the emergency vehicles. They were still coming as I was standing in my back door.  The fog is holding all the smoke in the area so it is difficult to know where the actual fire is.

Oh, didn't realize it was that close!  Hope everything is okay.

I'm still not used to how decompressed I am, and I'm still resting and recovering. I almost regretted walking off my job the day I did it, and it's only been a few days but it's come to my attention that this was the best thing I could have done for myself. I am starting to think rationally again, the stress is long gone. Have a couple of interviews lined up this following work week already, but in no rush to accept any offers yet. Just coasting. I'll see how I feel this following Monday about my burn out. But I seem to be recovering just fine. It feels good to have "fuck you" money. Like very good. It's not infinite.. yet, but it's enough to be able to hop jobs. I'm feeling significantly better with the realization I have the power to not put up with shitty people.

9 hours ago, TronRP said:

We really need a wow react. Quite curious on the developments! Also glad it wasn't your house!

17 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Oh, didn't realize it was that close!  Hope everything is okay.

11 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

We really need a wow react. Quite curious on the developments! Also glad it wasn't your house!

~~~~~

The house was across the main intersection on our old paper route we called Route 18.  It started off smelling like someone was cooking barbeque, then quickly had the smell of wood smoke and hair burning.

I counted 4 fire engines, 1 ambulance, 2 police cars and 1 fire marshal vehicle.  All I the emergency vehicles arrived quickly and the fire was contained within 10 minutes of hearing a man and a women yelling loudly at each other outside.

The guy was fussing like he was shocked and upset and the lady strain yelled, "I don't care, just call somebody".  I heard sirens less than 5 minutes later.  I hope everyone is ok and that they were able to save the house.  I just couldn't bring myself to go investigate.  We have to drive that way in a couple of days anyway.