I Did a Thing

NocteSpiritus

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2019 at 2:55 AM, NocteSpiritus said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9HR6qIcjqU

And the full vlog. Maybe the next one will be shorter? And maybe showing more of where I work, if I'm able? Maybe more home stuff? /shrug

Not sure how I missed this.  It's a good effort. I hope you keep doing them. I replied in more detail on your youtube page.    I know you have had no time to do it since I just posted it hah.  But that is a big thing they say about youtube channels is to reply to every single comment (and heart them if they aren't being dicks).   The replying helps to let people know you care that they watched and the heart sends them a notification.  (they keep changing how that works so I'm hesitant to explain it since its changed twice in the 3 months i knew they did that lol) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Oz_ said:

Maybe I should do one. I really hate what my voice sounds like when recorded, but if you guys have the guts to do it, I would be remiss not to.

I'm the same way with my voice; especially on my game captures when I'm half explaining something. I've been uploading more of the mmo game captures than I have done the vlogs. My excuse for that is that I don't think to pull out the phone for the vlog until afterwards. IE; last night's karaoke.

Life Goes On

I've figured out how to get the videos from the phone and onto the computer where I can do a bit more than on the phone. 

It had been pointed out that the link before didn't work. I'm putting it down to the youtube copyright 'police' saying I couldn't use the about minute and a half of an AC/DC song before cutting that song and using two others.

Edited by NocteSpiritus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...