Troy's Videos Strike Again

Troy Spiral

TWENTY DAMN HOURS of editing and I'm still not happy with it but I had to stop.  Newfound respect for (detailed) video creators.   There are over 400 individual elements in this video, not that you'd realize that. 

For the lova pete please subscribe to my channel even if you hate it.  Just do it,  "subscribing" is the way that You Tube decides how much it cares about you.  Less than 100 subscribers and you are basically a non-persona.   Less than 1000 and you are still nobody but it unlocks a lot of features not available at less subscribers. 

Strangely "subscribe" does not mean what all us humans would normally think it means.  Subscribe is just sort of like a "big like" its not "send me all the videos this channel makes"  for that you have to subscribe + hit the bell icon.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwvnqTi4YUY   <---- CLICK IT!  :)

Cannot imbed the above link for some reason just click it it will start the video.  

Thanks. 

If anyone can figure out how to imbed this video (so it shows up here instead of a link let me know I'm at my wits end). 

Troy, I think this is the code to embed video (see below), but I got an error that said;

"The link could not be embedded because www.youtube.com does not allow embedding of that video."

Seems it's a youtube settings issue, not a problem with the board...

[media] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwvnqTi4YUY [/media]

Edited by torn asunder

14 hours ago, torn asunder said:

Troy, I think this is the code to embed video (see below), but I got an error that said;

"The link could not be embedded because www.youtube.com does not allow embedding of that video."

Seems it's a youtube settings issue, not a problem with the board...

[media] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwvnqTi4YUY [/media]

I figured it out.  When a video is in "premiere" mode (boosts the video across the YT network and enables "superchat") but only during the lead-up to the video going live and during the video then it stops.  During that time a link won't embed.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2019 at 10:52 PM, TronRP said:

Although I did hit the "Subscribe" button on February 6th, I just realized to hit the "bell" today. 😅

Honestly you aren't remotely alone.   1 in 7 people is on youtube... a staggering number.  But i'd guess less than 10% of people understand that "subscribe" doesn't actually mean what us normal humans think "subscribe" means.  The bell (which does not appear until after a subscribe) is really what we humans would think of as "subscribing".