To be honest, I wish they had chosen a different form to animate.  That little character gave me images of a freaky lucid dream with the cast from "Adventure Time".  I think it was supposed to be inspirational, but I couldn't stop laughing.  I'm not sure how those things are supposed to work.

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

To be honest, I wish they had chosen a different form to animate.  That little character gave me images of a freaky lucid dream with the cast from "Adventure Time".  I think it was supposed to be inspirational, but I couldn't stop laughing.  I'm not sure how those things are supposed to work.

Lol. At first. I was just confused, I laughed,  I panicked,  I took out a restraining order..it was a whole host of things here for me. Funny...disturbing...but I felt the love in the end.  🤣

1 minute ago, kat said:

Lol. At first. I was just confused, I laughed,  I panicked,  I took out a restraining order..it was a whole host of things here for me. Funny...disturbing...but I felt the love in the end.  🤣

I guess I didn't get the love...:hrhr:

1 minute ago, kat said:

You have to just let yourself go,  embrace the little weirdo!

I think I was more messed up by the words it was saying.

Hi, you don't know me, but I'm naked.  I don't know you, but I love you.  Come see the world through my eyes and I will tell you it's alright.

I don't know you, but I surprisingly know you are busy.  Go take care of your business, but know I will be here, loving you and wait for you to come back and behold my naked buttocks. 

Sorry...I just can't....:rofl:

First impressions are a killer

1 minute ago, firekitten15 said:

*tries to speak*:blink::blink:uhm....*fails*

i kinda wanna watch it....but something is saying not to..

:bunny:

There's nothing wrong with watching it.  I just personally cannot take something seriously, that I do not know, saying that it loves me...especially knowing the type of person I am.   It was just hilarious to me.

Now if it was made as a personal message by someone who you knew, then I could understand the feeling behind the words.

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

There's nothing wrong with watching it.  I just personally cannot take something seriously, that I do not know, saying that it loves me...especially knowing the type of person I am.   It was just hilarious to me.

Now if it was made as a personal message by someone who you knew, then I could understand the feeling behind the words.

Tron. Tron...Tron...I love you.😂😂

9 minutes ago, kat said:

Yes. I'm actually questioning my entire life right now. 

Oh no...you are cracking into my analytical mind. 

So are you saying that you are questioning your entire life at the moment because ...

What the heck did you just post...:huh:

5 minutes ago, kat said:

Oh God no! 

I hate to say it, but that's how the little polymer dude made me feel.  This guy just took it there...

And he's wearing a padded rear used when adding weight to a performer. 

16 minutes ago, kat said:

Check out this reaction!

OMG, I actually like this guy.  Saw him a couple times while getting sucked down the rabbit hole of "clickbait" on YouTube. 

However, I had no idea the creepy little figure was supposed to be "endearing".  I suppose if a person needs to hear those words from someone, anyone, then getting it from little, nondescript, bedroom eyes, figurine butt dude makes you feel like there is actually someone out there who cares that you are alive.

In my opinion, they just went the wrong way about it if they were trying to be truly sincere with this.  The creep fact just ended up turning it into yet another "viral" type video that people will watch just to say they watched it so they can be in the "know" like everyone else.  Sure the message got out there, but to a certain extent, it also became tainted in a since through the process.

I could tell that at one point in the video, Social Repose was personally caught off guard by the words he heard.  He was literally speechless and you could see the emotion on his face.  You knew he needed to hear that.  I could understand the premise behind the creation of the "Hi Stranger" video better by watching his reaction to it.

• 2 weeks later...