I AM THE JOHNNY APPLE SEED OF NIPPLES!

Paper Hearts

Is senior papyrus hearts, how do you say, a folk hero?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh, i got so sloshed. Went to the tap room, then went and saw the Dubphonics at Double Olive. I'm hit today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the tap room on charlivoix?( i know i spelled it wrong! ) I used to go to that one all the time...cant think of any other taprooms in GP.

who said anything about nippled based...maybe just a reference or two...or even just me singing backup...every once in a while just throw a random nipple out there

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol

Paul, are you saying that you planted nipples on women's chests?  Before you, there were no nipples on the ladies? 

I think that wormwood in the absinthe you drink is eating away your brain.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i just wanted to see how many people are comfortable with the idea of me controling thier nipples. Thus far, only two but no one thought i was more of a John Henry of nipples and that's good.

Wait...  You were in Orange Roughies?  I know they were from the detroit area, but I didn't realise any of them still got out.  Sing "blindfold and dawn" for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, but on an alternate plane my DGN screen name is Orange Roughy.

the tap room on charlivoix?( i know i spelled it wrong! ) I used to go to that one all the time...cant think of any other taprooms in GP.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's the one, man.

Okay, check this out:

Last night on the way to Necto i was listening to 'never let me down again' and singing along "I'm taking a ride with my best friend, etc" (i was traveling alone) but i accidentally sang: "i'm taking a ride ON my best friend"! When i got to Necto i requested that the dj play that song and also, somehow change the lyrics as i did.

I'm taking a ride ON my best friend! -Try it out next time.

Okay, check this out:

Last night on the way to Necto i was listening to 'never let me down again' and singing along "I'm taking a ride with my best friend, etc" (i was traveling alone) but i accidentally sang: "i'm taking a ride ON my best friend"! When i got to Necto i requested that the dj play that song and also, somehow change the lyrics as i did.

I'm taking a ride ON my best friend! -Try it out next time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing I remember that! LMAO!

Archived