Now Listening To ...

JaneDead

4 minutes ago, SlavicGoth said:

Abney Park turn up the noise

~~~~~

I geek out every time I see Abney Park's name.  They were the first band I'd ever met in person and got to speak with and everyone gave me their autographs.  It was so surreal and I loved every minute of it.  I still receive updates and postings from James Clayton. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I geek out every time I see Abney Park's name.  They were the first band I'd ever met in person and got to speak with and everyone gave me their autographs.  It was so surreal and I loved every minute of it.  I still receive updates and postings from James Clayton. :biggrin:

They are one the longest and of my favorite bands I've listened to. Before I identified at goth. I don't know how I'm yet to actually see any of their shows live

5 hours ago, SlavicGoth said:

They are one the longest and of my favorite bands I've listened to. Before I identified at goth. I don't know how I'm yet to actually see any of their shows live

~~~~~

I had said I was a Goth at a Steampunk convention and James said, "You're fine.  It's all about the atmosphere.  Good music and good company."  That's how I feel about DGN.  All are welcomed.

2 minutes ago, n0Mad said:

I'm listening to a few different versions of Apoptygma Berzerk's "Starsign" and trying to figure out how the Extended Version is 15 seconds shorter than the Original Mix.

Extended version of the original mix?  Some DJ having a laugh?  Downloaded from Napster back in the day?