Now Listening To ...

JaneDead

4 hours ago, Raev said:

Baby Storme - This city is a graveyard 

Gotta say, I don't hate it at all.  Video could have had more going on, but at least she's good eye-candy.

A very large part of me wishes Alyse could have seen that.  She could have done that if she had more....  any self confidence at all.

I hope she goes far in her career so that little weird goth girls have a rolemodel to look up to.  I also hope she's a quality person so it's a good rolemodel, as just learned she existed about five minutes ago.  This is going in both my personal and club rotation for sure.

Edited by Scary Guy

10 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Gotta say, I don't hate it at all.  Video could have had more going on, but at least she's good eye-candy.

A very large part of me wishes Alyse could have seen that.  She could have done that if she had more....  any self confidence at all.

I hope she goes far in her career so that little weird goth girls have a rolemodel to look up to.  I also hope she's a quality person so it's a good rolemodel, as just learned she existed about five minutes ago.  This is going in both my personal and club rotation for sure.

Of all people, it was my daughter who put this on my radar. She thought I needed to know the music, and I didn't disagree