David Bowie

kat

Words can't describe how I feel about the passing of a true legend...David Bowie. He was one of the first consistent voices in my developing years, I listened to the Labyrinth constantly on a read along cassette. I adore his music and have many maxing memories that go with them. I've been a mess all day...God bless this man

12507394_10153883648608421_530114221007319818_n.jpg

The greatest live performer I've ever seen (6 concerts between '83 and '98), and I can't imagine anyone ever reaching those levels again. Oh, and if you haven't heard his latest album "Blackstar" yet, what the hell are you waiting for?

Edited by Simon Bar Sinister
left out "if"

And to make me cry even harder, my son has some motor skill development issues from being so premature...he just crawled for the first time because he want83rd to reach David bowie in the tv...on the ashes to ashes video...oh cruel irony

12 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Whole slew of big names died in the last few weeks.  "The rule of three's" sure isn't holding, more like the rule of <random number>

Saddening. 

Saddly, I have this awful feeling that this is going to be the year of tears...It's really messing me up.