My Jeep

On may way to the laundry mat this morning. I pulled into the parking lot behind it and my jeep just died. I could not get it started again. The laundry mat just so happens to be right next to a tow truck service place. I got out and walked over there and ask them if they take AAA. No, they don't. I was going to say the heck with it and just pay them for the tow. But I have been paying my AAA due fees for the past 3 years so I am going to use what I have been paying for. Went back to the jeep and called my husband's uncle who owns an auto repair shop. I told him what happen and he told me to have it tow to his shop and he will take a look at it for me.  I called AAA and got their computer person asking me to please wait. Since I had to do the laundry, I just left the jeep were it was and carried my laundry inside the laundry mat while on hold with AAA. After I got the laundry inside AAA person came on and ask me what I needed. I told them my jeep died. Gave them some more info and they said they would send a tow truck out to help me. So I just started my laundry and about an hour later the tow truck guy showed up. He loaded up my poor jeep and I told him the shop to take it too. I finished up my laundry and then call my mother in law to come pick me up from the laundry mat. So that was my day today. No word on my jeep yet. At less it died in a parking lot and not in the middle of the street. I find it somewhat amusing that it died next to a tow truck place. Like it just knew it needed help. LOL I am trying not to be stressed out by all of this.