Torn, I hear ya. When bits and pieces come in, its hard to keep everything straight, especially when not everyone is on the same page.

I try not to be on FB any more than short bursts because it was sucking too much of my day, so I did not see any of the "hey, lets get back on for a day" business, and knew nothing about that. I heard people were getting back on, and thought, with a happy face, "why not?"

TronRP gave us all a very hearty Welcome Back, as did LilyLu, and that was truly appreciated.

We're back. Some of us will stay, some of us won't.

Can we all please just embrace it, go with it, and have a good time?

http://f.kulfoto.com/pic/0001/0020/8L7VS19504.jpg

Yes!! Totally agree with that :up:

:rofl:

Seems like everybody misses my first signature line. Maybe because it's black on black? Perhaps I should increase font size, bold it, and make it neon orange.

obi-wan.png

I didn't miss it...I really enjoy reading all the signatures here on DGN. Everyone has such a distinct and unique perspective. I find them all refreshing since no two people are the same and sees life from their own viewpoint. We can't help but be who we are... :blushing:

Let's be adults and put the childish crap behind us.

I agree wih KatRN.

Welcome Welcome...

Yes, I do agree and that has been the main sentiment on the entire board for a couple of days after the massive wave in...

...however, I was just happy that some members were courteous in informing those of us who had no idea what was going on with what was going on...so, for good or for bad, I thank everyone for sharing and poking in to say *HI*.

I've been fangirling out for days...(thus my opening post)