Fraud online store

uroboros1640

Made a purchase from a company based in NYC, an online line. Jan 10. Comes Feb 13, nothing is here, so Company is contacted via email. The owner responds (as it's a small company, independent) with apology and an urgency is put to send the package. Another month passes by, nothing arrived. Payment was already taken on the day of the purchase right? So I am Major Pissergoner. Company is contacted again, owner responds, package hasn't been sent because of some reason (excuse, irrelevancy approved). A promise is made this time, that she would expedite package and send me a confirmation via email. Still, 3 days later, nadahh. Annoyed, I send an email asking for cancelling order etc.... she responds by saying " u can return once u receive it". Really, motherfucker? I am now entirely pissed. Threaten the bitch that I am gonna BBB her company's ass. NO answer.. no shit.

I do this whole research but all dead ends. She is from Cali. Had a company prior to this one. BBB found old company but the complaint was older so it was no longer active in the archives. New company cannot be reported because nowhere in hell does she have her address. Perhaps her online store and her phsical one are under diff names. There is a phsical one bc it's also a cosignment shop in NYC.

I have her IP address. Is there any way I can report her with the IP? ANy other suggestions to bust this bitch out of her lying comfort zone of a business she calls Cor luxury ny dot com?

I will call the CC company and file a report there next week Tue latest. But wanna see other ways to let the gen pop know she is fraud.

Try posting her information on reddit dot com. I keep hearing how much exposure stuff gets just by being on there. It's like the world waits with bated breath to see what the next topic will be... Seriously, try it, I'm curious to see what will happen... :detective:

Unfortunately an IP address doesn't mean anything really as it is just "virtual" and can be changed at-will for all intents an purposes (banning an IP adress for instance, just keeps the "honest" people banned as an example) and doesn't link to any particular human or location unless they are total utter morons and you are mega ultra lucky.

On the internet, as in real life, we just rely on the collective goodwill / honesty of the parties involved and the fear of a merchant getting a bad reputation to keep them honest. The email address, website etc are the best ways to advertise their BS to the community at large.

Try posting her information on reddit dot com. I keep hearing how much exposure stuff gets just by being on there. It's like the world waits with bated breath to see what the next topic will be... Seriously, try it, I'm curious to see what will happen... :detective:

Hahah yes I haven't looked into this yet but will def do something.

Unfortunately an IP address doesn't mean anything really as it is just "virtual" and can be changed at-will for all intents an purposes (banning an IP adress for instance, just keeps the "honest" people banned as an example) and doesn't link to any particular human or location unless they are total utter morons and you are mega ultra lucky.

On the internet, as in real life, we just rely on the collective goodwill / honesty of the parties involved and the fear of a merchant getting a bad reputation to keep them honest. The email address, website etc are the best ways to advertise their BS to the community at large.

That's what I thought. I don't have much choice but to just get my money back and move the fuck on..

• 3 weeks later...