Video of Former DGN'er on Vacation

It was a joke. Its a music video by a Fleet Foxes side project with an old guy going on vacation to a mental institution. I thought it was weird and funny.

Sad thing is That's the first thing I thought when I saw it...DGN Official Holiday Outing... :rofl:

Sad thing is That's the first thing I thought when I saw it...DGN Official Holiday Outing... :rofl:

Ahhh...I miss those. But fear not, MANFAST is around the corner :evil:. And if you're looking for DGN-related events outside the club, my understanding is that sadly, MANFAST is the only one that remains. Well, except maybe small get-togethers at people's houses, not sure if that's still going on or not. I'm just talking big events.

Ahhh...I miss those. But fear not, MANFAST is around the corner :evil:. And if you're looking for DGN-related events outside the club, my understanding is that sadly, MANFAST is the only one that remains. Well, except maybe small get-togethers at people's houses, not sure if that's still going on or not. I'm just talking big events.

Actually, I will be DJing with DJ Saint at the Adrian McDonalds later on in March.

Oh, damn, lol...and I messedthe joke up:-(

Its fine I added another one.

Being a frequent flyer of such establishments, I doubt they have kick ass stairways at any modern nuthouses. /sniffles. too much fun watchin the inmates falling down the stairs.

Actually, I will be DJing with DJ Saint at the Adrian McDonalds later on in March.

I cant tell if your serious or not. :cold:

If a McDonalds honestly allowed me to hijack their PA system, it would be like a gift from Sauron, and I honestly don't know what I would do with that kind of evil power.

Dude! I would know...I MC every Holiday season on Christmas and New Year's...and don't get me started if they have Karaoke... :jamin:dj: