being dragged to a dying fetus concert...help!

Corvus

title says it all...im being dragged there against my will (thats what i get for making them go see les miserables)....i tried listening to them on youtube...but just couldnt appreciate it. they had some great riffs...but theres something about distorting a mic while a guy screas that i...dont get lol

any advice on how to...tolerate it, if not appreciate it lol

I think your probably screwed.

Unless you find a sympathetic female to molest you in some dark corner for 2 hours as far away from the commotion as possible.

problem is im going with the girl whos supposed to be the one who molests me lol plus i be in a protect the girl mode

Its easy to fit in with metalheads. Just look slightly pissed off like you haven't slept or ate in awhile, but don't actually don't look at anyone for a long amount of time other than the band. Bring some form of over-the-counter painkiller for the inevitable headache. Also, if its a smaller venue and some guy on the stage ends up on a screaming tirade about supporting local music.. Ignore him. If he cared more about his music he wouldn't care about the crowd he was playing to. That's my witty generalization of metalheads.

Edited by Class-Punk

Its easy to fit in with metalheads. Just look slightly pissed off like you haven't slept or ate in awhile, but don't actually don't look at anyone for a long amount of time other than the band. Bring some form of over-the-counter painkiller for the inevitable headache. Also, if its a smaller venue and some guy on the stage ends up on a screaming tirade about supporting local music.. Ignore him. If he cared more about his music he wouldn't care about the crowd he was playing to. That's my witty generalization of metalheads.

......so i need to fake the plague?

......so i need to fake the plague?

Speaking realistically, if you're trying to appease someone by going, all I can suggest is take painkillers with you. I don't care much for metal anymore and I hold the corpse of Punk rock over it. All of the metal shows I've been to were full of guys acting pissed off and tough while raising their estrogen levels with massive quantities of alcohol. :p To be fair, the fat guys have a ton of muscle by natural standards without ever having to touch a weight..

zyzz-lift-meme.jpg

Speaking realistically, if you're trying to appease someone by going, all I can suggest is take painkillers with you. I don't care much for metal anymore and I hold the corpse of Punk rock over it. All of the metal shows I've been to were full of guys acting pissed off and tough while raising their estrogen levels with massive quantities of alcohol. :p To be fair, the fat guys have a ton of muscle by natural standards without ever having to touch a weight..

zyzz-lift-meme.jpg

Why can't ask much just be Leonard Cohen lol