A lot of you probably don't know who Alex Jones is. He is a journalist that I have been following for a couple of years now. A lot of the mainstream media (specifically CNN, ABC, etc) write him off as a "conspiracy theorist", but I have been following him now for long enough to know that's not true. His newscasts are dead on, he's reporting more truth than you can find from any one particular news source. I ask each of you to at least give him a chance, check out his daily news show online or on the radio.

He's more well known for the amazing documentary he made called "The Obama Deception".

There are a lot of big things happening in our country these days. Unbelievable tyranny. You may have the feeling that things just aren't right in our Country these days, and if you're willing to delve deep enough, follow Alex Jones and all the hard work he has put in to lifting the curtain on New World Order, Globalist elite scumbags who are trying to destroy our country and eradicate our Constitution.

The thing I like most about Alex Jones is - he doesn't just report news. He'll outright tell you where he gets his information from and 9 times out of 10 he will give you the means to look up what he reports for yourself. If he reports something he will tell you "Don't take my word for it, go to (random government website (for example)) and read about it yourself".

A lot of people will have a hard time accepting the truth about what is happening in our country and the world, but I promise you if you dig deep enough, and care enough to spend a little time researching, you will see.

Our nation is on the verge of some very tough times. This economy is only going to get worse, much worse, before it gets better. Take the time to check out Alex Jones, his websites www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.tv. Tell your friends and your family, it is time for American citizens to wake up. Spread the word, and help stop tyranny.

A lot of you probably don't know who Alex Jones is. He is a journalist that I have been following for a couple of years now. A lot of the mainstream media (specifically CNN, ABC, etc) write him off as a "conspiracy theorist", but I have been following him now for long enough to know that's not true. His newscasts are dead on, he's reporting more truth than you can find from any one particular news source. I ask each of you to at least give him a chance, check out his daily news show online or on the radio.

He's more well known for the amazing documentary he made called "The Obama Deception".

There are a lot of big things happening in our country these days. Unbelievable tyranny. You may have the feeling that things just aren't right in our Country these days, and if you're willing to delve deep enough, follow Alex Jones and all the hard work he has put in to lifting the curtain on New World Order, Globalist elite scumbags who are trying to destroy our country and eradicate our Constitution.

The thing I like most about Alex Jones is - he doesn't just report news. He'll outright tell you where he gets his information from and 9 times out of 10 he will give you the means to look up what he reports for yourself. If he reports something he will tell you "Don't take my word for it, go to (random government website (for example)) and read about it yourself".

A lot of people will have a hard time accepting the truth about what is happening in our country and the world, but I promise you if you dig deep enough, and care enough to spend a little time researching, you will see.

Our nation is on the verge of some very tough times. This economy is only going to get worse, much worse, before it gets better. Take the time to check out Alex Jones, his websites www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.tv. Tell your friends and your family, it is time for American citizens to wake up. Spread the word, and help stop tyranny.

Alex Jones is one interesting dude...I frequent his website often as well but only for the topics that is not featured on the mainstream crap we call "news" But you need to remember that alex jones is a bullshit artist himself. all you have to do is look up Alex Jones Y2K on youtube. he went on his radio show at the time and stirred up this crazy shit that russia launched nucular missiles and there was crazy shit going on on the streets of america and yada yada yada...i remember Y2K being quite dull. but that's what maggots in the media do, they stir shit up and try to frighten the public. alex jones does the same he takes things that trouble the public and stir's shit up. dont believe in his shit too much. yeah theres fucked up things going on in the world but alex jones adds extra to his reports. its one thing to report this shit to the public its another to add bullshit to it and call it solid facts.

Acquire the daily show commercial free in 1 min. segment MP3 format free HERE.

If you want a specific video (don't ask for daily show or nightly news) just ask in this thread.

As it will be a massive consumption of my hard drive space seeding the D show I will only temporarily seed the other video's.

• 2 weeks later...

Alex Jones is one interesting dude...I frequent his website often as well but only for the topics that is not featured on the mainstream crap we call "news" But you need to remember that alex jones is a bullshit artist himself. all you have to do is look up Alex Jones Y2K on youtube. he went on his radio show at the time and stirred up this crazy shit that russia launched nucular missiles and there was crazy shit going on on the streets of america and yada yada yada...i remember Y2K being quite dull. but that's what maggots in the media do, they stir shit up and try to frighten the public. alex jones does the same he takes things that trouble the public and stir's shit up. dont believe in his shit too much. yeah theres fucked up things going on in the world but alex jones adds extra to his reports. its one thing to report this shit to the public its another to add bullshit to it and call it solid facts.

Yeah I will agree sometimes he goes off on a wild tangent.. But out of all news sources out there, he's one of the only ones reporting the truth. As far as y2k goes yeah he was wrong about some of that stuff, but there was a lot that was being covered up by the mainstream media as well. Another thing is critical thinking. Most people these days don't even know what that means. However I'd say about 90% of what Alex Jones reports is true, and they all (journalists) tend to put some sort of spin on news topics, but what I find most admirable about Alex Jones, is that almost everything he reports, he also tells you where he got his information, and not to just take his word for it, but to go read about it yourself and make your own judgement. That right there goes way beyond any news reporting the mainstream media will provide.

I'm not saying to take every word he says as gospel, but like I said, compared to all the other sources for news these days, he's definitely one of the best as far as reporting truth, and hitting on topics nobody else will because they are either being told not to, or they are too afraid to.

Edited by Soulrev

I like getting American news from Russia Today. They probably won't cover everything happening in Russia, but I think they're less sensationalist than Infowars, and even though they might come off as borderline Anti-American, it just means they're more willing to report what the mainstream news won't.