Looking for people for new Detroit Band

Greetings to all,

This is robert from D:Konstruct. My drummer Jon and i are starting a new side project called DieNysus. It is a word play on the Greek God Dionysus, God of fertility, wine, dirty little boy:)

We are looking for a seasoned synth player for the new project. We need someone who has decent synth equipment, reliable transportation, and an open mind.

We may also need a possible bass/synth guitar player and or someone who loves and is good at creating dark disturbing video/lighting and sexy choreography.

if you are interested and in the metro area. We will be playing out in 2013. Ingredients: mix in a little NKVD, Ah Coma Sotz, SIITD, Skinny Puppy, Hocico, Old NIN, and Cure-esque vocals

We are not ending D:Konstruct, our new D:K album should be done in Feb. With the release of Mike's new Pulse State album which is great by the way; he is sitting this project out.

Rather, this is a sort of alter ego if you will. We will be wearing a lot of dark make up (think jeepers creepers) with a strong emphasis on creating a sort of Bachus/bloody, demonic cult like effect live.

Would you like to be part of DieNysus or contribute in some way?

I have not been out for a while. Work is busy, life is busy. I hope to see many of you out again soon.

This new project is my attempt to satisfy the darker side of nature in all of us. Come one and all:]

Send me a message on FB or email me at robertvandergriff@gmail.com.