Work related stress?

It's seem like the biggest benefactor to me stressing out from time to time. Just two days ago I worked about 17 hours straight and pulled another close just today for work. Work is consisten and there's nothing wrong with that. I make decent money and I do have my days at work and sometimes I don't. But I have some times where I simultaniously break down in the back at work. It's odd could this be from maybe working to hard? My mind just kind of gose blank and I screw something up I get the simple critisism. Then i'll go back and just start crying. Finding a simple explanation from somebody for a solution of what this could be or how this is caused. Advice is always apreciated ^_^

Edited by ZombieNiXXon

I'm a nurse and I work in the surgical intensive care unit. It can be a very high stress environment at times. I can recall countless time where I did not step out of my patient's room for nearly 12 hours because they so sick and required constant care. My stress outlet is exercise and if I don't exercise, I get cranky. Right now, I do crossfit once a week, kickboxing and I take Krav Maga classes. It's a great stress reliever. You need to find something positive to let out your stress otherwise you'll have a nervous breakdown.