Whats song is on your mind?

ZombieNiXXon

5 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

There it is!  Though I don't think I'd do that version even if I was doing video (which I'm still not sure about.)

This was the actual version ( cover. The video is just the only version of this cover that I could find) but It's still pretty similar so it may not be what you are looking for as far as music. I'm glad you checked it out though. 

https://youtu.be/-Otg5w4l8ZI

Edited by kat

I thinks it’s hilarious- that I actually married to begin with (no es algo a lo que estaba abierto en absoluto antes), but to a person that comes from an even whiter region of Michigan lol than Jarod, is in love with Puerto Rican culture, and speaks better Spanish than I do lol. 

You could imagine the joy of my Grandmother, when they spoke for the first time and they had an actual conversation lol. 

2 hours ago, The1andonlyMEG said:

I thinks it’s hilarious- that I actually married to begin with (no es algo a lo que estaba abierto en absoluto antes), but to a person that comes from an even whiter region of Michigan lol than Jarod, is in love with Puerto Rican culture, and speaks better Spanish than I do lol. 

You could imagine the joy of my Grandmother, when they spoke for the first time and they had an actual conversation lol. 

Does this count?  :P