The Creepypasta Thread

Oh now the candle video is showing. The creepy pasta is better in forum read than youtube (unless using the youtube of them screaming like idiots is used along with text) But apparently all that is based on an actual tv show in the early 70's shown on some local midwest television station, though I wasn't alive then to confirm, and youtube's and images really aren't in great numbers so the show it's self could be fictional as well.

Oh now the candle video is showing. The creepy pasta is better in forum read than youtube (unless using the youtube of them screaming like idiots is used along with text) But apparently all that is based on an actual tv show in the early 70's shown on some local midwest television station, though I wasn't alive then to confirm, and youtube's and images really aren't in great numbers so the show it's self could be fictional as well.

As far as I know Candle Cove was fiction. Here's the writer's site who wrote it: http://www.ichorfalls.com/

Though I pretty much don't get nightmares, lately I like to combine reading these stories with horror writing, too much caffeine, and dark music which I think is causing me paranaoia-infused, mild panic-attacks. *Sips coffee..*

Out of empathy, I intentionally left out any wiki/youtube links to The Russian Sleep Experiment, which is another of the more famous ones and is pretty f***ed up.

Anyways, here's some creepy reading music.