Is BS9 actually superman?

Daevion

BS9 is actually......  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ted being Superman remains for me to be seen in person. He is a super man because of his love for Taco Bell. You have to love anyone who loves Taco Bell.

Where IS the Taco Bell in Detroit? That might just determine where I book the hotel.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love taco bell....do I get a prize now? or better yet...free taco bell!! :grin

Guest MsMaldoror

They are all over the Detroit area. I'm lucky that I have one within walking distance of my apartment. That was a requirement when I was looking for a place to live. :grin

Ted being Superman remains for me to be seen in person. He is a super man because of his love for Taco Bell. You have to love anyone who loves Taco Bell.

Where IS the Taco Bell in Detroit? That might just determine where I book the hotel.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are all over the Detroit area.  I'm lucky that I have one within walking distance of my apartment.  That was a requirement when I was looking for a place to live. :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

walking distance?!.....I'm soooooo jealous of that :laughing

so I've never had a homosexual thought in my life. I've always considered myself 100% straight. until the other day. I was walking to the local burrito stand and I noticed a man, not just any man, but a really really hot man. I looked at him once and lost control, him and I went at it right there on 9 mile road. I knew I was in love right then and there and I didn't care that it was a man. I was all "you are the shit, cracka" and he was like "word playa, holla at your boy".

Then it hit me, I was looking at my own reflection in the window. I was not gay afterall, I was merely human, no one could resist the BS9 flavored lust potion. I then cancelled my planned trip to walk further west on 9 mile to the gay pride parade in Ferndale and continued instead to the local burrito stand. Word to the mother. Bitches.

Guest MsMaldoror

That's hot! :woot:

so I've never had a homosexual thought in my life.  I've always considered myself 100% straight.  until the other day.  I was walking to the local burrito stand and I noticed a man, not just any man, but a really really hot man.  I looked at him once and lost control, him and I went at it right there on 9 mile road.  I knew I was in love right then and there and I didn't care that it was a man.    I was all "you are the shit, cracka" and he was like "word playa, holla at your boy".

Then it hit me, I was looking at my own reflection in the window.  I was not gay afterall, I was merely human, no one could resist the BS9 flavored lust potion.    I then cancelled my planned trip to walk further west on 9 mile to the gay pride parade in Ferndale and continued instead to the local burrito stand.    Word to the mother.  Bitches.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you going to cart yoursself in a wheel chair around like the real superman did or be on a 24/7 ventilator.

Brenda

Personally taco bell is bad at health inspections my brother used to manage one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived