No it was not some random topic without backbone or two. This is a comment that will plague my mind no more :innocent: seeing couples in this forum or at the club hit me in a way I would've never thought possible. All parties I consider in good terms for this to happen have heard my blasphemy and addressed one another. You know who you are and don't deny me this miracle. I am not in the slightest means of being crazy, just want to know that in all that is DGN be it good or bad this is possible. I would contribute to this thread if by chance in some twist of fate there was a kick ass female that didn't take oh say 15 years to say no :verymad: but I will not dwell on the past even if my chances are slim to none :wallbash: . I may have forced your hand but a bit a influence in the right direction isn't a bad thing. So without further ado I give you terms of what to consider before taking this trophy if any.

1) Both parties are DGN members; doesn't matter when you joined up only matters is that you stayed.

2) Goes without saying but no bastard children here please be married.

3) May be hard to pull off a infant getting into the club but I would run outside to see such a feet. Near city club baby is slightly less traumatic someone in DGN has to witness this in awe.

And lasty NO FUCKING TROLLING :rant: . If you hate babies and couples don't post here cause this is the place where it maybe be at ease and mature. :respect:

i'm sorry, but wtf? i can't follow what it is you're trying to say here? are you asking who here (dgn couples) have had a baby together? are you saying they should bring it to the club? are you angry about something?

"blasphemy"? "15 yrs to say no"? and forced *who's* hand???

sorry, but i'm totally lost... :blink:

Edited by torn asunder

LOL!! Black Jack pointed out to us last Saturday that he does not believe any couple who met on DGN actually has had a child together. This is something I have never thought about before, but in the wee couple of years I have been on, I can't think of anyone either. I think we were given a **hint, hint**, **wink, wink**, and **nudge** by this conversation, as well ;) No baby bats in this bat cave yet, though, lol.

So have there been any couples who have met and gotten together primarily through DGN that have given birth to little ones? Now I'm curious!!

LOL!! Black Jack pointed out to us last Saturday that he does not believe any couple who met on DGN actually has had a child together. This is something I have never thought about before, but in the wee couple of years I have been on, I can't think of anyone either. I think we were given a **hint, hint**, **wink, wink**, and **nudge** by this conversation, as well ;) No baby bats in this bat cave yet, though, lol.

Decryption.

There are probably 10 couples over the years I can think of that might have had children after having met on DGN, but its a common thing for people to meet and then they just sort of go poof off into married or relationship-land rarely to be heard from again.

Most every couple I can think of atm with a child, already had a spawn attached from a previous relationship. Then I think hes saying "and you were married and then had the kid" can't think of anyone that fits that description.

Yeah, well, with a little luck, a lotta hard work, and more than a few nights of monkeying around, Spook and I hope to spawn some. Right now, I'm trying to get into better physical shape for it and we're both trying to increase our income so ours won't be a welfare baby. Ask again next year.

i'm sorry, but wtf? i can't follow what it is you're trying to say here? are you asking who here (dgn couples) have had a baby together? are you saying they should bring it to the club? are you angry about something?

"blasphemy"? "15 yrs to say no"? and forced *who's* hand???

sorry, but i'm totally lost... :blink:

Blasphemy would be all the couples I talk to about this and as far as the 15 year thing I'll just say that I am a sucker for affection or was it lies. The forced part comes form plagued minds that are considering this as I type (rule 2, rule 2).

• 3 weeks later...