NEW Skinny Puppy "HanDover" forthcoming

DJ Saint

Skinny Puppy's long-awaited new album, Handover, will be released in the US on October 25th and in Europe on October 28th. hanDover continues this stripped down 'rock' sensibility with another solid collection of songs which adds further credence to Skinny Puppy as an iconic outfit within the industrial, electro and goth oeuvre. Although the album may not be frothing at the mouth with aggression or unsettling imagery, the dark melody here is infectious enough, led by the charismatic vocals and presence of Nivek Ogre. Ogre's multiple personalities shine through here in spades, proving once again how important this band has been for their genre's forward strides

c6ae634b1c8c01a188ccadbdba066481.jpg

Here is the track listing:::

1. ovirt

2. cullorblind

3. wavy

4. ashas

5. gambatte

6. icktums

7. point

8. brownstone

9. vyrisus

10. village

11. noisex

Funny they have a song called Noisex as there's also a brilliantly good rhythmic-noise artist called

Edited by DJ Saint

It's also funny they called a track "brownstone" because that had to do with the Ohgr online game, which I sorta won (hence the necklace he hand made for me, with the first draft of the lyrics from his latest album in them :wub:).

Edited by Chernobyl

Hmmmmmm....

In cellular telecommunications, the term handover or handoff refers to the process of transferring an ongoing call or data session from one channel connected to the core network to another. In satellite communications it is the process of transferring satellite control responsibility from one earth station to another without loss or interruption of service.

• 1 month later...

THIS ALBUM IS SO EFFING GOOD! I havent stopped listening to it for 3 days. Icktums and Village are phenomenal! Though I have yet to find a song that has gotten "old" yet! Its probably been played 12 times in 3 days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T_113_lEJI

Edited by MarsDustDoug

I got this in the mail yesterday but had been listening to it all online. My favourite tunes are:

Cullorblind

Vyrisus

Icktums

Village

Phee, wow, these songs really got you excited. When I heard Cullorblind I said "it's better than chocolate". It truly excited me to hear such a wonderful song.....it rather inspires me!

I got this in the mail yesterday but had been listening to it all online. My favourite tunes are:

Cullorblind

Vyrisus

Icktums

Village

Phee, wow, these songs really got you excited. When I heard Cullorblind I said "it's better than chocolate". It truly excited me to hear such a wonderful song.....it rather inspires me!

It did... first time for everything.