Its been so long I can barely remember any details like that. But yeah thats cool how open ended it is, sort of the GTA of RPGS, they tried (although its not really possible with computer AI) to simulate the open ended feeling you get from pen & paper RPGs and did a pretty great job. (8 years ago? 9?) Even oblivion is er... 5 ears old i think. One thing I don't like (although Im in the HUGE minority apparently) is the first person perspective, for some reason I prefer that top-down 3/4 perspective (zelda / diablo etc). I remember being in shock that even before the damn thing came out they were talking about working on Scrolls IV (scrolls V comes out this year apparently).

Not only that but you can also make it top down view if you wanted like Zelda, just by pressing [tab]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO, Nope, him and I are the only ones :3 Colons so small I know that's true.

If you didn't notice, Him and I are born from different places.

I'm was born in Mackinaw, and he was born in Iceland. No real goths are born in colon yet. To much of a redneck and Amishy area

A redneck amish goth! Now that is something i've never seen before. welcome to the board. :w00t: