lourdes-madonna-unibrow.jpg

a natural eyebrow.

never been touched.

0.jpg

a normal, good shaped eyebrow.

234.jpg

unnatural, crazy goth brows

sorry. just to clarify :p

Yeah, thin line between normal and natural. We all start out natural, but some of us have eyebrows that make you go "WTF!", so I wouldn't consider them normal.

When you can take your pet to the spa, or your wife, but not both. Wow, tough decision.

Depending on the size of the person's wife, and also their pet, it could be possible to stuff them in a pet spa so they can both enjoy a relaxing afternoon together.

And it would be so cost effective, even the most destitute person could fit it on their budget!

Edited by Chernobyl

Depending on the size of the person's wife, and also their pet, it could be possible to stuff them in a pet spa so they can both enjoy a relaxing afternoon together.

And it would be so cost effective, even the most destitute person could fit it on their budget!

I'm getting to the point of being so poor I can't afford both my life coach and my bodyguard so I've decided to fire them both and hire you to do all their work, but I can only pay you half as much. My sports car only takes premium fuel after all and I don't want to be so broke I can't afford that.