Why are you up at 3 AM ?

Troy Spiral

I'm tired, but not tired enough to sleep... as usual. No other reason. Usually I try to think about sleeping around 11:30, but good luck on that. Especially fun when I have a doctors appointment early-ish on Wednesday. ugh.

Although even when not tired and the insomnia isn't kicking in, I'm usually up to 1-2 am anyway.

When i have the energy I go for walks at like 11pm, used to have a buddy to walk with but the bastard went and got a ball & chain that wont let him out of the house for more than 5 minutes a week on me, then i had a friend I used to call who was up at that time but she went and passed on.

I'll go for a walk with you at 2-3am. we can look for bats. we are afterall in the same city. i go for a walk at this time all of the time to feed the stray cats. i choose this time since i say it's safer and void of the bad men in this area. at 3am they are drunk and passed out and won't be bothering me. i had about 12 buddies but in the past 6 years they all died (the nerve of them) or moved away. one escaped to sunny FL. another just took off to the LA area. lucky them! i did just talk to the one in LA. since he was the last close friend i had (and the one i went to concerts with) i do talk to him on the phone every day or two. he was nice to go see some concerts with me that were not his style since he's into Seduce (Detroit band) and L.A. Guns type of bands. i told him to look at your site even though he's not at all goth. he looked at it while on the phone with me and said "Emily i see one you'd like as a friend" and he said YOUR name. i just laughed.........and said "he's the site owner/moderator". too funny!

and you expected me to say i was up watching star trek re-runs? :)

Guest Megalicious

Purging the Mac and then wrote for a while.

Can't sleep- nothing new.

Keegan turns 5 today, which is crazy to me- has it been that long? I'm excited for the b-day goodness planned for the day.

ok i cant take it anymore! This thread is not supposed to be in the hello forum. Definatly misclassified even though this is Troys thread it doesnt belong here.no offense Troy... possibly belongs in the "other" forum

Edited by havoc

ok i cant take it anymore! This thread is not supposed to be in the hello forum. Definatly misclassified even though this is Troys thread it doesnt belong here.no offense Troy... possibly belongs in the "other" forum

Fixed :) I agree, it's best in "other stuff". I'll have to send that Troy guy a PM to let him know... :whistle::tongue:.