What colour of eyes would you like if you could choose?

If you could choose your own eye colour what would it be? I've been attracted to the "reptile/reptilian eyes" for decades. I think it comes from owning 3 snakes in the past and about 20-25 eels. I just adore reptilian eyes! I also loved the original "V" TV series and some of them had reptile eyes. If I see a man or woman with reptile eyes I tell them how pretty they are and how I love snakes and people are always happy to get a compliment! So I think I'd like pale violet reptile eyes if I could choose.

Anything but the brown that they are, brown just seems so plain. Blue/Grey/Green/Violet.

I wouldn't get too unuusal of a color/pattern I don't think, like say neon glowing red, just because I wouldn't want to freak people out all that much. I might like it personally and it would be fun at first , but after awhile I'm more interested in having an easy time getting along with people than the shock value. Even 5 years ago I'd probably have the exact opposite opinion and go for some crazy alien glowing lightning-flashing demon eyes look. Odd how much my opinions about certain things have changed. /ponders.

Although if I could just wish something physical into existence, minus 20 pounds and + some more hair on my forehead would be on the list first.

My eyes naturally cycle through hues in real life (the joys of the "other" shade misdefined by many as Hazel )

If I had my druthers, I suppose I would want one eye to be dramatically different from the other, give it a fun shade like lilac or grey and make the pupil more defined and oval-ly.

Proper accessory to follow: a bitchin eyepatch over the crazy-eye

eyepatch2.jpg

Edited by Iris

I would love for my eyes to be a vibrant green color...just because it is my favorite color and I love the thought of it.

I have also debated on getting black contacts, just to have the color completely muted from my eyes. I think it would have a spooky effect.

I like my eyes. They are usually blue/green, but sometimes are more green or more blue, depending on various factors. I did have violet contacts for awhile and that was pretty rad.

Mine are the same way. Classified as green, because of my red hair they most often look shades of green but are sometimes blue and even gray depending on what I am wearing and the colours around me.

I wouldn't want to change them. I wear glasses, so you can't always see them well, but I have an aversion to things in my eyes and can't even do contacts due to it, let alone lasers for correcting my astigmatism...

• 2 weeks later...