I may be moving back to Michigan, won't be soon.. but the desire to head back north is increasing daily.

And of course, with that comes nostalgia. I miss CC and you DGN kiddies.

And I miss new flesh at the club :(

You have any idea how long its been since I bit a goth? They don't even have 'em down here... (Ok I'm sure that's a lie, but I was too lazy to look for goth clubs here.)

Anyways... I see a lot of the females I've been in love with since day 1 are all married now. Fucking stop doing that.

I may be moving back to Michigan, won't be soon.. but the desire to head back north is increasing daily.

And of course, with that comes nostalgia. I miss CC and you DGN kiddies.

And I miss new flesh at the club :(

You have any idea how long its been since I bit a goth? They don't even have 'em down here... (Ok I'm sure that's a lie, but I was too lazy to look for goth clubs here.)

Anyways... I see a lot of the females I've been in love with since day 1 are all married now. Fucking stop doing that.

I remember you talking about moving and then it just sort of happened, at least I remember it being (I thought) just sort of hypothetical, then poof you were gone.

What are you doing out there again? My memory is failing me.

Good to hear from you, hopefully we will see you around more often.

Well I was working for my parents' business, but the cruising industry reshuffled how they do things and our company and a few more here got cut out of the loop and shut down.

So since I'm young, single, with no kids or worries I went and got my CDL and I'm working on finding a trucking job. Should've done it years ago, after I realized I hate going to school for things I don't like learning :D

Nope, didn't miss you at all. With you gone I can hoard all the redheads. Or is that, whored all the redheads?

Seriously, I was wondering where you disappeared to and when you'd be back.

Its Hoard all the redheads, and I'm hoarded by a wonderful man now :3 Just not facebook...official..yet....

• 2 months later...

damn pervs perving up my pervy thread.

So I did get my CDL, and got an over the road truck job. I like the driving, but driving teams with another person is a bit much :)

I still want to come home, god I miss the mitten state :(

Florida is too damn expensive!

Oh, any single ladies wanna come ride in my big truck ;)

damn pervs perving up my pervy thread.

So I did get my CDL, and got an over the road truck job. I like the driving, but driving teams with another person is a bit much :)

I still want to come home, god I miss the mitten state :(

Florida is too damn expensive!

Oh, any single ladies wanna come ride in my big truck ;)

:gathering: