turntable.fm

Chris Rohn

Messed around with it for a bit, pretty interesting. Frustrating part about it is you can't "do it" solo.

Created one called

DetroitGothic.net

and I'm afk parked in it at least for the next few hours or so there will be "someone" there to "play with" (unless i get disconnected or some such). Its a fun diversion.

Don't really wana go afk in a place called "lealand city club". =P

• 2 weeks later...

In reverse chronological order a playlist of what was spun last night in the Industrial Mars Bar room. Most of this was DJ Nocker, DJ Darus (Chicago, Phoenix, Detroit) and myself (DJ Saint). Had a few random DJ's pop in to spin one or two songs (which explains that Tea Party song!? as well as Hilt, Kompressor and Birmingham 6)

Iris, Chernobyl, Wormsinwombs, Yuri, Chris Rohn and others dropped in to the virtual room. Good times.

Will certainly do this again soon and let you all know in hopes you can join us.

EDIT: wow DGN just totally screwed up the formatting I had done for the playlist. Will just type it up later and repost. sorry :(

Edited by DJ Saint

In reverse chronological order.

With or Without You - Wynardtage

Cybernetics Adjustment - DOTCORE

Love on the Run - Continues

Alarum - The Tea Party

Lonely Tonight - Dragons

Gun To The Head (Contaminant Remix) - W.A.S.T.E.

Holy War - Cubic Nomad

Consume Purchase Buy - Captive Six

No Return (Final Destination) - Giusy L@ [Dingue]

Big Noise - Radium

Höllenmensch - Chainreactor

Hidras Multinacionales - Dacaboya

Sentient Wave Form (Komor Kommando Remix) - IVardensphere

The Death March - W.A.S.T.E.

Brush Your Teeth - Kompressor

RiPerbahn (Destructed by Detuned Destruction) - R.I.P. (Roppongi Inc. Project)

We Are Immortal - To Mega Therion

MOwr FOcking COwbell - Uberbyte

Let's Fall Out - Hilt

My future (Noize Eng) - Unknown

Zombie [remix by Roger Rotor] - Ambassador 21

To The Hilt [Die Krupps cover] - Nitzer Ebb

Policestate (Mature Bite mix) - Birmingham 6

H.D.P - Kitus911

Deafening - Incubite

Scream (Retrosic Remix) - T.H. Industry

klaatu barada nikto - mechnophile

something evil (version) - Asche

As We Approach the End - Cygnosic (DJ Liquix mix)

Untitled - Unknown

Death Is Not the End (X-Marks the Pedwalk mix) - Hyperdex-1 Sect

Disco Loud - Config.Sys

Shout It Out - Accessory

Relax And Ride It (Mangadrive Remix) - Alter Der Ruine

Zodiac - [:SITD:]

I'm so in on this whenever you guys do it. While it doesn't replace the real club, it does the trick. A feature that I DO like better than a real club is that everyone talking is talking to everyone in the group at once without having to yell.

Bad part...is there is no bar...and my avatar does not come with a little pixel lighter for epic ender songs like Wynardtage - With or Without You.

I'm so in on this whenever you guys do it. While it doesn't replace the real club, it does the trick. A feature that I DO like better than a real club is that everyone talking is talking to everyone in the group at once without having to yell.

Bad part...is there is no bar...and my avatar does not come with a little pixel lighter for epic ender songs like Wynardtage - With or Without You.

Your green avatar was cute! The chat function is fun as anyone can instantly discuss the track that is playing (or crazy other stuff as we did!)

and yeah doesn't replace the real bar feel of Mars Bar, but doing this every once in a while will be another outlet to introduce listeners to some tunes.

This was fun! I'm so glad you got the playlist up there were a few songs I wanted to check out again. Hopefully that thing will email me when you guys do this again.

Thanks! Yes Darus and Nocker had some cool stuff that was very stompy. Will let you know when we do this again. Thanks for joining in the fun!

I'd like to give this thing a try but I wish they'd stop being so stingy with invites. Requested one a while ago and haven't heard anything since....

Nihil - PM me your email and next time we are DJ'ing in there I can send you an email, get you in and "on the decks"