DGN MANFAST Registration Thread

Little late today you guys, sorry. But here you are:

100_2475.jpg

WOW...my random number generator finally picked something that wasn't from 2010. This is Constantin standing out in the rain the first year (the epic rain that which fire was created from), drinking a beer and showing off his...uhmm...pecs? :unsure:

106SGM.jpg

(Photo from sglgothmom) Only those who were there look at this picture and think "DAMN...shit's about to get broken." This was in the beginning of AYCABTU last year, BEFORE any grievous bodily injury occurred. At this point Timata, Black Jack, the eternal, KatRN05, and bean were in.

Sorry I was late posting them today, but everyone will be glad to know that I was "left behind", and I'm sure if you are the type who reserved or have any interest in attending/visiting, then you were probably left behind also! With that said...

47 days until the REAL rapture!

Edited by Chernobyl

Seems like it's only been a few hours since the last set :whistle:

48CHR.jpg

Pest and Timata grabbing shit out of one of the most valuable MANFAST commodities: The cooler :chug:

71CHR.jpg

And THE MOST valuable MANFAST commodity (tied evenly with alcohol) is some fucking MEAT!!!!!

GET PUMPED! MANFAST IS IN 46 DAYS!

Edited by Chernobyl

43CHR.jpg

Only men sleep on BROKEN EFFING GLASS WHILE NIGHTGAUNT STANDS ON THEIR FACE.

82SGM.jpg

(Photo taken from SglGothMom) I believe this was Friday night because I'm pretty sure that was the night that Jynxxxed and a few others made a surprise visit out of nowhere. Siren is also in this photo, clearly.

MY LIVER WILL HATE ME IN 50 DAYS :cheers:

Ok so who is the girl between Jynxx and Siren?

15JFR.jpg

This photo looks like it should be an album cover, the odd way that everyone is posed, the different directions they're facing, and their facial expressions all fit the bill. Pictured from left to right: Black Jack, KatRN05, Darkmatter, LillyLu.

52CHR.jpg

Good, clean, viking-helmeted, wood hatcheting fun! (TFG and Slogo pictured)

MANFAST shall be upon us in 46 days! :unworthy:

Edited by Chernobyl

My sister. She had left her husband that night and called me on my way to manfast. I told her to come hang out and forget about it, so she did.

I knew she was related to one of you, but I couldn't remember which one of you. I remember Pest and I sharing some stress-relieving stuff with her :laugh:. Don't take this the wrong way, but she looks like she could be related to either of you.

I knew she was related to one of you, but I couldn't remember which one of you. I remember Pest and I sharing some stress-relieving stuff with her :laugh:. Don't take this the wrong way, but she looks like she could be related to either of you

Well you guys all have fun! I will be celebrating my birthday at Mayhem festival with friends in so cal afterall my fave cartoon band dethklok will be playing. Silent Bob will be there in spirit lol. I would like to see someone in the group do Dr Roxo! That would be a awesome costume! Have fun and cant wait to hear about it. I am planning a epic camping trip with friends soon out to the desert for a psychedelic camping TRIP lol.

Well you guys all have fun! I will be celebrating my birthday at Mayhem festival with friends in so cal afterall my fave cartoon band dethklok will be playing. Silent Bob will be there in spirit lol. I would like to see someone in the group do Dr Roxo! That would be a awesome costume! Have fun and cant wait to hear about it. I am planning a epic camping trip with friends soon out to the desert for a psychedelic camping TRIP lol.

That's funny that you say that, because I did contemplate Dr. Roxxo as a costume.

That's funny that you say that, because I did contemplate Dr. Roxxo as a costume.

When I first saw this photo, I was under the assumption that it was a normal "hang out" shot. Then...I noticed that I CLEARLY have my "I'm about to fuck this cake" facial expression that I tend to get in the vicinity of baked goods. With that in mind, it undoubtedly birthday cake time :fun:

31tsz.jpg

(Photo by: Tszura, 2010)

Black Jack takes a rest between excruciating rounds of All Your Chairs. I'm pretty sure that is KatRN05's ass.

107SGM.jpg

(Photo by: SglGothMom, 2010)

44 days to hide yo kids, hide yo wife, 'cause they be MANFASTin' errone 'round here.

Edited by Chernobyl

23Tsz.jpg

(Photo by: Tszura, 2010) ETERNAL ASSASGGGGGGE!!!!!!

Image016.jpg

(2009) Hack circle that went all day Friday upon arrival. Pestilence, Prick and Black Jack are pictured.

43 Days (No quirky saying, too late in the day, check back at midnight)

Edited by Chernobyl

Annnnnd I'm back!

36CHR.jpg

(2010) Sexy man-beast self portrait :tongue:. I fucking miss those glasses; they broke last month due to beer :crybaby:. I look like such a grumpy old man in this photo. My natural blonde hair makes me look older than I am, imo.

83SGM.jpg

(2010, photo by sglgothmom) Ricky and Enishi look SUPERS WASTIES. Just, that glazed over look is what does it. Pictured from left to right: Sglgothmom's man, Michi, Enishi, Ricky, Raev, Black Jack, and Raev's sister.s

PARTY UP in 42 DAYS!

Edited by Chernobyl

Roster has been updated, Timata and Black Jack are 100% on board :jamin.

Roster has been updated, Timata and Black Jack are 100% on board :jamin.
Edited by Chernobyl

100_2481.jpg

(Photo 2008) Epic tree stump that ended up helping to create Charlie Murphy Burger.

100_2492.jpg

(Photo 2008) I believe this is when I got back from fishing and most of the people were already tipsy. Pictured left to right: Constantin, Jynxxxedangel, Godfallen's friend Brandy, Timata, and Godfallenpromos.

41 Days :animier:

109SGM.jpg

(Photo by sglgothmom, 2010)KatRN05, LillyLu, and Darkmatter hanging out around the pit.

44CHR.jpg

(2010) THE RITUALISTIC READING OF THE CHUCKS, as recited by the eternal.

40 DAYS

Edited by Chernobyl

DO IT!!! DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG! lol yeah it would be awesome if someone did! I only try pulling off characters that are roughly my size. Nathan Explosion was fail though I forgot my black shirt and hes not fat but muscular lol. Anyways I am looking forward to seeing the costumes and craziness from the next one. Hopefully we might see some Repo costumes! If someone dressed at the Repo man that would be awesome! Or the graverobber!