If we really wanna go so bad it's good, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0396202/ bam sapphire girls

A) You need to be able to get it on Netflix for this game.

2) I agree; that movie is so much fun. :happy:

• 3 months later...

I have a thing for old sci-fi B flicks, the older ones are hilarious. Battle of the worlds is one of the funniest that I have seen yet and it is awful. My linkhttp://www.netflix.com/Movie/Battle-of-the-Worlds/70061913?strkid=292343197_0_0&lnkctr=srchrd-sr&strackid=1014b042ef066370_0_srl&trkid=222336

Edited by Strange But True

• 2 weeks later...

while channel surfing i came across a movie so bad i blocked it from memery untill i saw the last half hour and was forced to remember from my child hood. that movie is Critters, the late 80's horror, if u can call any movie so bad it's that movie.It's so bad they made 3 and so bad i think it deserves a consideration.

while channel surfing i came across a movie so bad i blocked it from memery untill i saw the last half hour and was forced to remember from my child hood. that movie is Critters, the late 80's horror, if u can call any movie so bad it's that movie.It's so bad they made 3 and so bad i think it deserves a consideration.

I remember! It's like someone had a nightmare inspired by Fizzgig of "The Dark Crystal" and wrote a plot around that damn puppet.