Addendum to yesterday's pap smear post

Hi, I would like to respond to some comments I received on my post asking about pap smears. I would respond in the thread, but I wanted to reach a wider audience.

The reason I want to know about experiences with pap smears is because I've never had one. I don't think I've even had something similar happen to me. I've done all the googling and research possible. I'm looking here to learn about first-hand experiences.

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your time. Also, thank you in advance for your help.

Wow, three accusations (that I know of) within 12 posts.

I think that defiantly qualifies as troll, and to make matters worse this person is bordering on being an Ohster too.

Wow you invoked the name of Ohster.

Could be real - you have any idea how many elderly pervs there are out there in internet land? Suddenly, the usual fetishists on this board don't sound too bad.

Its true, but they usually just stick to fetlife.com

The reason I want to know about experiences with pap smears is because I've never had one. I don't think I've even had something similar happen to me. I've done all the googling and research possible. I'm looking here to learn about first-hand experiences.

obvious troll *is* obvious.

i mean really? a *man* stating he's done all the online "googling" and research possible, and yet claims he's never had it done to him, is obviously trolling. i'm finding it hard to believe i've even wasted time replying to this thread... :rolleyes:

I'm sorry most of you seem to be so narrow-minded. Just because somebody's lifestyle does not fit into your idea of what things SHOULD be like doesn't mean that they do not need love and companionship like every other living thing. I was under the impression that a site dedicated to a subculture would be more understanding of differences. Are all gothics from the Upper Peninsula? It saddens me to see that even in the year 2011, things are the same as they were 30 years ago. I hope someday that all of you will become more accepting of others. Just because I express curiosity in pap smears--something I am unable to experience--I should not be condemned. It is the human condition to be curious about the unknown. After all, don't you want to know what happens after we die? Or how the universe started?

I'm sorry most of you seem to be so narrow-minded. Just because somebody's lifestyle does not fit into your idea of what things SHOULD be like doesn't mean that they do not need love and companionship like every other living thing. I was under the impression that a site dedicated to a subculture would be more understanding of differences. Are all gothics from the Upper Peninsula? It saddens me to see that even in the year 2011, things are the same as they were 30 years ago. I hope someday that all of you will become more accepting of others. Just because I express curiosity in pap smears--something I am unable to experience--I should not be condemned. It is the human condition to be curious about the unknown. After all, don't you want to know what happens after we die? Or how the universe started?

Accepting something doesn't mean you have to like it or believe in it. Also, it may be 2011 but you can't tell people how to think...if I don't like to eat beets then I don't like it...if I feel uncomfortable around certain people then that is the way it is.

No I am not curious about the unknown...I don't care to think about it. After I die they will drag me off the battlefield using that strap under my tactical vest, seems simple enough. Chances are that no matter how the universe started it will not change the here and now so time and money is best spent on the present and the problems we already have...all the money spent on the particle-smasher-thingy could have been better spent on disease prevention.

I'm not mad I am just sweating my ass off in a Dominican army barracks smelling chicken crap...oh and even though I already knew I looked it up on google and the first two links explained it fairly well so I don't know why I typed all that for a troll...holy shit I am bored and I still have 3 months down here...FUCK!

Probably feels about the same as being a guy going in getting tested for STDs and having that cotton swab shit shoved down your dick into places where nature/God did not intend for cotton to go. Is that the answer you're looking for? :tongue:

And to beat you to it, as I have a feeling you might ask, having cramps equals being kicked in your nutsack for five days straight.

Probably feels about the same as being a guy going in getting tested for STDs and having that cotton swab shit shoved down your dick into places where nature/God did not intend for cotton to go. Is that the answer you're looking for? :tongue:

And to beat you to it, as I have a feeling you might ask, having cramps equals being kicked in your nutsack for five days straight.

Edited by Chernobyl

Yay! Short arm inspection! And they don't always use a cotton swab...my friend got the metal rod...

And how would you know what getting kicked in the nuts feels like? Or is that just a fantasy that your dreams give you in great detail?

Yay! Short arm inspection! And they don't always use a cotton swab...my friend got the metal rod...

And how would you know what getting kicked in the nuts feels like? Or is that just a fantasy that your dreams give you in great detail?

Well, see I can only imagine because ovaries are like nuts that are deep up in there, and cramps feels like there's a little person kicking you in the ovaries all day, so therefore I've always deducted that it must feel something like getting kicked in the nuts for five days. So I guess I don't actually know, but can speculate.

Well, see I can only imagine because ovaries are like nuts that are deep up in there, and cramps feels like there's a little person kicking you in the ovaries all day, so therefore I've always deducted that it must feel something like getting kicked in the nuts for five days. So I guess I don't actually know, but can speculate

Chernobyl, you almost made me pee a little. :rofl: