LIFE IN HOUSTON TEXAS

GOTHIKA

Hello everyone! to those that remember me; its jasmine (GOTHIKA)! I have moved to houston, tx sept. 2010 and its now march 2011. I wanted to share my life experiences here with everyone that i miss back home. I can say this; texas did NOT get any snow this winter; just a lot of sun and high 80 degrees weather. I am still having trouble remembering roads and highways here unlike back in detroit, i knew where to go. I have made new friends, lost a friend, fell in love again, fights, police and as always still seeking employment while going for my ged. There is a lot of bars in downtown houston; which is very awesome at night. I do miss my home back in the city to where I can catch the woodward bus downtown and walk to cityclub! Sometime in may, i will be visiting detroit one more time on my 24th bday (may 21, 2011 saturday) to visit my family, friends and my daughter! I will be moving again in june to austin with my bf and his friend. I have experience so much down here and i have to say im happy that i did move. So if anyone wants to know more about my adventures or have any questions, hit me up! Here is some new pictures of me!