Videos of you

We have a photos thread, but I never understood why someone hasn't started a thread that is similar but for videos. Doesn't have to be your "favorite" video of you, unlike the other threads, just anything cool you might wanna share, goofy shit, a film project you did (although that could also go into the "Your Creations" thread), etc.

I fail because I hardly have any of my digital videos on this computer. But here's one that takes me WAY BACK. I don't even think anyone here hardly remembers when I looked like this or partied this hard:

th_MVI_4012.jpg

:rofl: That was for my 21st birthday at the LockerRoom Saloon in Utica (back when it was still worth it). I went with my preppy bff, Lisa, who I've been bffs with since I was four and she was five. If your friend, boyfriend, group, etc requests they put you in the dentist chair that's built into the bar and give you either a "muff dive" or "blowjob". Dirty, but fun. I had both, but this vid is clearly the latter. Was sad that my friend didn't get the end, because they pour three shots in your mouth...then fill it with Reddi Whip which I THINK IS DISGUSTING (HATE THAT STUFF GROSS), and I ended up spitting it ALL THE FUCK OVER the guy pouring the shots in my mouth :rofl:.

For people who don't know how to do videos: If your video is on Photobucket, there will be a link that says "IMG Link". Copy that and paste it into the text box and it should work.

Youtubers: If you copy the direct link, at the top of the page in the address bar, you will put them inside two brackets on here that look like this: [ media ] [ /media ] Yours won't have any spaces though, had to do that or else it would actually code it and you wouldn't be able to see what I did.

Probably a dumb thread, but I figured maybe there's a few home movie enthusiasts or small-time freelance filmmakers that might want to share, and if so, then here's your place for it :happy:.

We have a photos thread, but I never understood why someone hasn't started a thread that is similar but for videos. Doesn't have to be your "favorite" video of you, unlike the other threads, just anything cool you might wanna share, goofy shit, a film project you did (although that could also go into the "Your Creations" thread), etc.

I fail because I hardly have any of my digital videos on this computer. But here's one that takes me WAY BACK. I don't even think anyone here hardly remembers when I looked like this or partied this hard:

(video)

:rofl: That was for my 21st birthday at the LockerRoom Saloon in Utica (back when it was still worth it). I went with my preppy bff, Lisa, who I've been bffs with since I was four and she was five. If your friend, boyfriend, group, etc requests they put you in the dentist chair that's built into the bar and give you either a "muff dive" or "blowjob". Dirty, but fun. I had both, but this vid is clearly the latter. Was sad that my friend didn't get the end, because they pour three shots in your mouth...then fill it with Reddi Whip which I THINK IS DISGUSTING (HATE THAT STUFF GROSS), and I ended up spitting it ALL THE FUCK OVER the guy pouring the shots in my mouth :rofl:.

For people who don't know how to do videos: If your video is on Photobucket, there will be a link that says "IMG Link". Copy that and paste it into the text box and it should work.

Youtubers: If you copy the direct link, at the top of the page in the address bar, you will put them inside two brackets on here that look like this: [ media ] [ /media ] Yours won't have any spaces though, had to do that or else it would actually code it and you wouldn't be able to see what I did.

Probably a dumb thread, but I figured maybe there's a few home movie enthusiasts or small-time freelance filmmakers that might want to share, and if so, then here's your place for it :happy:.

Edited by Chernobyl

Great idea Cherny! :thumbsup:

Danke. I think I'm going to make it a little side-project of mine today to see if I have any more random videos on our camcorder. The seeds for my garden need to be started first, though, I am SO past due on that. So we'll see if I get time, basically.

I figure it's time for a technological upgrade in a sense. Photos are wonderful, and photography is a beautiful art form, but so are videos and since most people have the digital recording capability at their fingertips, why not? That's like people who still look at dirty photos, wtf so 90s, head over Spankwire already :tongue:.

Danke. I think I'm going to make it a little side-project of mine today to see if I have any more random videos on our camcorder. The seeds for my garden need to be started first, though, I am SO past due on that. So we'll see if I get time, basically.

I figure it's time for a technological upgrade in a sense. Photos are wonderful, and photography is a beautiful art form, but so are videos and since most people have the digital recording capability at their fingertips, why not? That's like people who still look at dirty photos, wtf so 90s, head over Spankwire already :tongue:.

Edited by Chernobyl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I completely forgot about this video until scanning through this thread.

Mean_Salley found me in this video...its from a couple years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS9sO7xGo1k

Edit: Right at the end 8:33

Edited by Eevee

Somewhere, supposedly, there is a video of me wherein I'm getting married to the love of my life, but as seeing is believing, and I have yet to see it, I am wondering now whether ever I was married or if it was just a delicious dream. If it is but folly, I shall entertain the happy delusion for the remainder of my days. But if it is fact, I would have the video, please.

I completely forgot about this video until scanning through this thread.

Mean_Salley found me in this video...its from a couple years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS9sO7xGo1k

Edit: Right at the end 8:33

Adoreable as always Eevee and damn I cant wait for Ren Fair! 5 more months to go.

Edited by prick

Somewhere, supposedly, there is a video of me wherein I'm getting married to the love of my life, but as seeing is believing, and I have yet to see it, I am wondering now whether ever I was married or if it was just a delicious dream. If it is but folly, I shall entertain the happy delusion for the remainder of my days. But if it is fact, I would have the video, please.

You know, I seem to remember a guy there with a video camera, but that was almost six months ago so I could be mistaken. No, wait ...

189328_10150162244644714_611164713_8030505_8290850_n.jpg

There he is and that is clearly a video camera in his hands. It may not be a dream after all love. Hopefully we can get that video before our half-year anniversary and we can show the world our union. :wub:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Someone in the youtube Goth community was asking for videos. And I don't have a scanner and wanted to get my novel notes up. So I thought I would show some of my revision, and the collection of strange notes that built up over the years, mostly around my book. My thumb and shadow stars in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scrlQU_As00

Edited by Class-Punk

• 7 months later...