Elvis or The Beatles

float

What Kind of Person are you, You can like both, but when it comes down to it you are either an Elvis person or a Beatles person  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MsMaldoror

The Beatles went through some weird phases, but they never looked as gross as Elvis did towards the end. Besides, the dude died on his toilet...

yeah but "the sun sessions" by Elvis was about as good as anything the Beatles did. 

Del Shannon beats the Stones, Beatles and Elvis though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Beatles went through some weird phases, but they never looked as gross as Elvis did towards the end.  Besides, the dude died on his toilet...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the album I reffered to by Elvis was from the late 1950's, yes I agree that Elvis sucked as he got wider. My favorite Beatles album was Rubber Soul. By the way the Beatles were huge Beach Boys fans and Sgt. peppers was a direct response to Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys. In fact Paul Mccartney still calls Pet Sounds the most beautiful album ever made.

Guest MsMaldoror

Why must you insist on bringing the Beach Fags, um...I mean Boys, into everything?

the album I reffered to by Elvis was from the late 1950's, yes I agree that Elvis sucked as he got wider.  My favorite Beatles album was Rubber Soul.  By the way the Beatles were huge Beach Boys fans and Sgt. peppers was a direct response to Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys.  In fact Paul Mccartney still calls Pet Sounds the most beautiful album ever made.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Megalicious

I refuse to vote... if you would have asked me about 5 years ago .... i would have voted beatles hands down ... but my love for rockabilly and psychobilly and the influence elvis had over that , well i just cant choose ... you know what really funny one of my friends larry had never heard an elvis song untill he was 24...... I was blown away and right away i asked .... "and you lived in america all your life ?" LOL

Guest MsMaldoror

I disagree.

No Way

the Stones and the Beatles represent the same people

the poll is what kind of person are you Elvis or Beatles

not simply a music preference

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest Megalicious

meg you ever get into Robert Gordon?  How about early stuff like Gene Vincent?  Eddie Cochran?

I agree with you Meg, Elvis was pretty good in the early days.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but of course ted lol Robert Gordons fresh fish special lol ...... Im so going to dig that out when i get home lol

I voted the Beatles.. I actually have their stuff on vinyl and one has the orignal poster still inside all in very good condition. When I had my house in Wyandotte, the man who lived there before me had past away and his family didn't want anything in the house so I scored and got all his books and music! So I can say I walked into some priceless things that I won't ever get rid of. :happy:

i've come to love elvis more and more as i just descend further into psychobilly/rockabilly

as to stones and beatles being same. hell no

beatles were conformist to the rock era at the time. matching stage outfits the lot. stones from word go were differant.

they were both rock for sure. maybe on simmilar vien, but they were from 2 differant sides of that genre. the conformist and non-conformist

Archived