I love how much attention she gets from the left... the fear is thick in the air.

The fear is indeed thick on the left.... that someone like her could hold so much power.... is worthy of fear..... 2012 Sarah Pailin.... and then in 2016 Snooki.....

Palin for her part has given very little on her foreign policy experience. She can't even name the Founding Fathers, key Supreme Court cases regarding topics such as abortion, or even what newspapers she reads with regards to keeping informed on current events! CBS's Youtube page shows every single thing she's said. The Young Turks are helpful too with that.

Palin for her part has given very little on her foreign policy experience. She can't even name the Founding Fathers, key Supreme Court cases regarding topics such as abortion, or even what newspapers she reads with regards to keeping informed on current events! CBS's Youtube page shows every single thing she's said. The Young Turks are helpful too with that.

I've seen those interviews..............she's a rocket scientist just waiting for her break.

Hmm not defending any one side, but just because she can't name a few things off the top of her head doesn't disqualify someone for being our President! Obama uses a teleprompter even in small closed meetings with his staff (under 10 people in a room) and he needs a teleprompter? This guy sits in our office right now!

Hell, George Dubya might have had a bad vocabulary but at least he didn't have to read everything from a script (or maybe he just couldn't read?) hmm.. Well anyway, they're all fuckin cocksuckin' politicians and I hate them all. That is all.

What would interest me is this: has she any specific plans or a political program?

I could not find anything substantial on her pac-site.

I'm pretty sure it is all a popularity contest at this point.....

Hmm not defending any one side, but just because she can't name a few things off the top of her head doesn't disqualify someone for being our President! Obama uses a teleprompter even in small closed meetings with his staff (under 10 people in a room) and he needs a teleprompter? This guy sits in our office right now!

Hell, George Dubya might have had a bad vocabulary but at least he didn't have to read everything from a script (or maybe he just couldn't read?) hmm.. Well anyway, they're all fuckin cocksuckin' politicians and I hate them all. That is all.

I read from 8x5 cards when I do weddings, & other church officiations...there is no shame in keeping your shit straight in a stressful moment...think of the scrutinizing these peoples deal with...you just blanketed every single one of them into a group..there HAS to be three or four good ones...HAS TO BE!~

I'm pretty sure it is all a popularity contest at this point.....

I read from 8x5 cards when I do weddings, & other church officiations...there is no shame in keeping your shit straight in a stressful moment...think of the scrutinizing these peoples deal with...you just blanketed every single one of them into a group..there HAS to be three or four good ones...HAS TO BE!~

I'm sure, I'm sure a lot of politicians use teleprompters but it's true fact that he uses one almost every damn time he opens his mouth. Even in small cabinet meetings with just a few people? Seriously, that doesn't strike you as "odd"? I wouldn't be suprised if he's got one on the headboard when he fucks his wife so he doesn't forget her name.

Ok and not to de-rail anyone's credibility, I've spoken to rooms filled with 50+ people and didn't need notes, didn't need anything. I've had to do tons of these presentations in college, for work, etc. etc. I never have, because when you are speaking from the heart, speaking the truth and expressing who you are, you should NOT need a script.

Obama is just a puppet, and until people realize this our country will never ever be free from the real tyrants.

edit- And I don't mean just Obama, all of them. They're all puppets. I truly believe voting does not matter in this country anymore and I don't believe it has mattered since JFK.

Edited by Soulrev

I'm sure, I'm sure a lot of politicians use teleprompters but it's true fact that he uses one almost every damn time he opens his mouth. Even in small cabinet meetings with just a few people? Seriously, that doesn't strike you as "odd"? I wouldn't be suprised if he's got one on the headboard when he fucks his wife so he doesn't forget her name.

Ok and not to de-rail anyone's credibility, I've spoken to rooms filled with 50+ people and didn't need notes, didn't need anything. I've had to do tons of these presentations in college, for work, etc. etc. I never have, because when you are speaking from the heart, speaking the truth and expressing who you are, you should NOT need a script.

Obama is just a puppet, and until people realize this our country will never ever be free from the real tyrants.

edit- And I don't mean just Obama, all of them. They're all puppets. I truly believe voting does not matter in this country anymore and I don't believe it has mattered since JFK.

I fundamentally disagree with the term 'all', in damn near every instance.

I fundamentally disagree with the term 'all', in damn near every instance.

Yeah well I could go into details about exactly why I say "all" presidents, but half of you would probably think I'm crazy and I'm quite sure it deserves it's own topic so as not to thread-jack this thread. Conspiracy theories are just theories but this is one I can buy into. Having read my history and put the pieces together myself, all I needed was assurance that I was right and, I think, I may be right. All I'm going to say is Bilderburg Group. But that's a whole 'nother topic.

Yeah well I could go into details about exactly why I say "all" presidents, but half of you would probably think I'm crazy and I'm quite sure it deserves it's own topic so as not to thread-jack this thread. Conspiracy theories are just theories but this is one I can buy into. Having read my history and put the pieces together myself, all I needed was assurance that I was right and, I think, I may be right. All I'm going to say is Bilderburg Group. But that's a whole 'nother topic.

I'm hip to those ideas...I was just understanding that you were speaking of politicians, not just the presidents..& seriously, they can not ALL be asses....

Well anyway, they're all fuckin cocksuckin' politicians and I hate them all. That is all.

I'm hip to those ideas...I was just understanding that you were speaking of politicians, not just the presidents..& seriously, they can not ALL be asses....

Yeah I'd like to hope there's still a few good men and women serving in our congress and senate. I really think career politicians need to go. Term limits need to be installed on those seats just like the Presidency. It's Career Politicians who are ruining our country because damn near everything they do is in some way, shape, or form, beneficial to themselves. I think it's fucked up that you and I could never ever run for president, or to be a Senator, for that matter. Why? Because we're broke.

I also think it's fucked up that I can go put on a cheap uniform and carry a gun and be ordered to kill people and or put my life in danger, and get paid SHIT money for it, while asshats in Washington wear 2,000 dollar suits and actually have free laundry service for their fancy suits, among tons and tons and tons of other ridiculous benefits, and get paid more than most average working American's bring home.

Obama said we needed change, he was right. We do, but NOT his sort of change.

I read yesterday (again) that in this country 1% of the population now has 25% of the wealth.... I would say we need to do something to avoid another crash and burn.

Yeah and already countries all over the world aren't even taking American dollars anymore.