Roland 2400 for sale

I have a Roland 2400 for sale. I'm asking for $500 which is a steal for this beast. It is a wonderful hard disc recorder that lists for over $2000. Everything works on it except the mod. wheel is flaky at times. When you scroll, sometimes you have to lightly press in but this is rare and it doesn't affect the tracks.

Go here for it's specs: http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=543

This digital mixer has been used for backing tracks for D:Konstruct and as a mixer for Collective events. I'm selling it because I bought something better:) (Korg X32DX) You can also hook this up to an external VGA monitor for editing.

It has an effects processor built in with over 100 preset effects and I believe 40-80 gigs of storage on two hard drives. This machine is great for bands. You can record and master an album from scratch with just this machine with a pro quality sampling rate.It also has a CD burner.

I will throw in a DVD tutorial for it as well. Hell, if you're tech savy, I will throw in a $300 pair of powered Event studio monitors for nothing.

$500 cash- a steal for a professional DAW

email me in private if interested