UNofficial DGN Thanksgiving 2010

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pestilence hinted that he is going to make a meal and it will be the best thing anyone has ever eaten that mainly only involves one food group. Be fucking afraid.

OMG..WOW! Let it be bacon.jpg

ACTUALLY anything he brings will be fantastic!

OK, I'm just going to say it. I love all of you, but if just Pest and Stormknight

showed up for thanksgiving with their MANTASTIC meals, this would be sufficiently epic.

Since I am only coming to the Part Deux, is there anything you need me to bring? Soda, dessert? I was thinking about making a couple peanut butter pies.

And you too! If you bring peanut butter pies, not only will I forgive you

for forsaking bad movie night, but I will cancel my scheduled re-creation of Two Girls 1 Cup with Slogo

If I am invited to DGN Turkey Day, I can make the gravy.

GOOD! One of the lesser reasons why I don't talk to bean's parents is they don't believe in gravy. WTF? Unless you are a Natural Born Griller like Stormknight,

Dexter-Michael-Hall_320.jpg

your shit NEEDS gravy!

UPDATE!

Go to POST #1

Everything's current

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

I think we still need

---SODA

---SALAD

---STUFFING

So for any of you with S fetishes it's your lucky day!

As a reminder,

EVERYONE is welcome,

NO FOOD/NO MONEY is required to come

(we are a poor bunch)

The only caveat is NO ONE gets an address unless they post on this thread or PMs me.

(I only push for stuff, because if I don't, it'll all be on me/bean, and we're poor too!)

PART DEUX--

If you've got desserts/snacks, bring em.

If not, bring yourself! I just want this place packed like last year.

----------------------

I wasn't eating meat last year, so I missed out on StormKnights meat :(

Where can I drop the money off at, or do you just want it at the party?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

There'll be a tip jar at the dinner for those eating ribs and meatloaf

(NOT Part Deux, the ribs will be GONE by the time you latecomers arrive)

No one will be required or pressured to give, though I may make a quick announcement with guilt-laden words culled from the JMA (Jewish Mothers of America)

Edited by the eternal

as has been mentioned, i will be in attendance for the after-dinner party. if i haven't seen youy in a while, say hi, i'll be the guy nobody recognizes because he's never around! :stuart:

coooool last time i see you i felt you up at cc when i was workin door

ever seen a grown man naked?

food.

beer.

wine.

gobble gobble gobble.

mike sleeping on the couch.

i dont know whats more swollen pRicks legs or my cock from lookin at Kat all night (referring to the dgn up coming roast)

Kat @ me "you're funny" -.-

yea id fuck a zombie big deal just ball gag her and hand cuff her to the bed as long as shes still warm its all good.

don't touch me maaaaaaaaather focccccccker!!!!

Eternal fucking the ribs

Eternal doing some funny ass impressions

crack cookies

Torn acting like Leo from that 70's show

Slogo- Gimp wont touch it unless its a 15 year old Polynesian boy

Lord of Sins- just take _____________ and send her to Africa and have her rape a lion

you're chicken! cheep cheep cheep cheep!

"Gimp weres the beer?" in the cooler. (ten minutes and one beer later) "Gimp wheres the beer?" same place as last time Kat the coler." (ten minutes later) .......

Slogo- come on take you're best shot really low blow me!

"you ass looks like two saggy day old hams"

"i know i do have a horrible ass"

(again dgn up coming roast)m

Edited by TheGimp

The eternal is suffering at work today, and I'm supposed to be out getting my ass beat over getting the best deal on material possessions, but I was too tired to wake up that early and I think I might still be a little drunk.

I just wanted to thank everyone that came over. As Tszura already said, I love my DGN family!

An extra thank you to Gobbledina (heehee) and torn asunder for helping clean up as people were leaving.

A few things:

Someone left a black jacket here, and someone else left a red hooded jacket here.

The eternal is suffering at work today, and I'm supposed to be out getting my ass beat over getting the best deal on material possessions, but I was too tired to wake up that early and I think I might still be a little drunk.

I just wanted to thank everyone that came over. As Tszura already said, I love my DGN family!

An extra thank you to Gobbledina (heehee) and torn asunder for helping clean up as people were leaving.

A few things:

Someone left a black jacket here, and someone else left a red hooded jacket here.

NOOOO! The curse of the jackets. The black jacket, I'll bet, is Masterbeau's. He left it at OUR house for weeks. It's your turn to hold it now. The red one I know is mine. So, beware! When you try to return MB's coat and mine at a third party's domicile, you will forget your jacket there too. The coats--they will accumulate.

It was so good to see everybody! Sorry we had to leave so early. I was sufficiently drunk to become suddenly panicky and clausterphobic, on top of which, spook had to get home to get adequate sleep for work today.

NOOOO! The curse of the jackets. The black jacket, I'll bet, is Masterbeau's. He left it at OUR house for weeks. It's your turn to hold it now. The red one I know is mine. So, beware! When you try to return MB's coat and mine at a third party's domicile, you will forget your jacket there too. The coats--they will accumulate.

It was so good to see everybody! Sorry we had to leave so early. I was sufficiently drunk to become suddenly panicky and clausterphobic, on top of which, spook had to get home to get adequate sleep for work today.

I thought the red coat was yours. The black one looks too small to be Msterbeau's.

I have problems with getting panicked and claustrophobic if there are too many people in one area, which is why I sat in the corner most of the night. It was away enough so I didn't freak out.

I thought the red coat was yours. The black one looks too small to be Msterbeau's.

I have problems with getting panicked and claustrophobic if there are too many people in one area, which is why I sat in the corner most of the night. It was away enough so I didn't freak out.

And I thought you were in the corner becauase Eternal was punishing you for being a naughty, naughty girl!