NO NO NO NO NO!

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/10/18/weinsteins-aiming-for-pg-13-hellraiser-remake-for-teens-christian-e-christiansen-directing-with-amber-heard-starring/

Why? :wallbash:

But if they did it with Bert in that picture and the rest of the seseame street gang I would so see it.

The first one was amazing in its concepts and execution, I have nothing but love for the first one... a little love for the second one... and Doug Bradley is the man...

At least Clive is writing this one.

As much as I am *not* a horror flick person, there is a respect for the genre's classics.

That said, how are they going to covey the sense of horror without the R rating? I think the creepiest thing at PG-13 level was Gremlins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well i hope they at least stick to clive barkers ideas and character concepts because if not that would definetly not be right. hopefully they dont hack it up like the remake of a nightmare on elm street now that sucked i mean come on robert englund wasnt even in it and the guy they got to play freddy just sucked robert englund made that character its his and always will be. ok im done ranting now. but yes i guess as long as they do it right and with todays tech it could actually quite good