CANCELED Reaper's All Hallows Eve party Sat. Oct 16th

Reaper

:( I can't make it because there's Theatre Bizarre that night.. sorry dood. :( Would really love to go, haven't seen you in ages, and I miss you. :)

Np, I thought about that Bizarre too, but its way too pricy esp in my finance issues at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

St_Masey I hope you are there! It isn't about whom is popular. Your good people! I much like to see you again! Was shame missed you not long ago :( We was worried a little about you! But figured you was busy having tons of fun!

Merlin, Odin and I will be there! My kids for the ppl not know. :p I cannot wait!! I hope Reaper freaks the shit out my kids! :p

I'm interested in going. I remember going a couple years back for your barbecue and it was all good fun. I'd like to visit again even though I am not very popular with this group.

I think you did just fine at that bbq back then. Unfortunately Sasha wont be able to make this party as she wasn't going to for the 23rd either. She plans on trying to make it the Monday the 25th I think.

Evee, probably not as we were usually in passing and you were being hounded by dudes lol. I remember seeing you along with Josie at the photoshoot Jeff was having though.

What the heck is that? lol

We have Sam that weekend, and a birthday party/bonfire to take him to. I just checked the times, and his party starts at 4pm, too :( I was thinking we could swing both, but it doesn't look like it. So bummed!! Have a great party, though! Hopefully we'll see you out somewhere soon! :)

Definitely want to go to this. I have NO GODDAMN IDEA WTF I AM BEING FOR HALLOWEEN YET :wallbash: . I should be super Warren fabulous and bleach my hair, put on my most stained white wifebeater (upon moving to South Warren the City issues you 20 white wife beaters per quarter), and my jeans and go as Eminem. That would be a surefire way to get my ass beat in under and hour. I almost want to take wagers on how long it would take for me to be assaulted by fellow goths.

Definitely want to go to this. I have NO GODDAMN IDEA WTF I AM BEING FOR HALLOWEEN YET :wallbash: . I should be super Warren fabulous and bleach my hair, put on my most stained white wifebeater (upon moving to South Warren the City issues you 20 white wife beaters per quarter), and my jeans and go as Eminem. That would be a surefire way to get my ass beat in under and hour. I almost want to take wagers on how long it would take for me to be assaulted by fellow goths.

I may try to make it out depending on my schedule and I may even plan to be out in the area anyways. But I don't think I've ever really had a conversation with Reaper? lol

Ehh

Yes you have! See, because I've had conversations with Reaper, and you've had conversations with me, so by that logic, you are Reaper's BFF. You're going. I will take you by force if you do not! Nobody expects the Chernobyl Inquision!

Yes you have! See, because I've had conversations with Reaper, and you've had conversations with me, so by that logic, you are Reaper's BFF. You're going. I will take you by force if you do not! Nobody expects the Chernobyl Inquision!

:laugh:

I'll probably be working that day...I'm just not sure if its the shift where I get off at 3PM or when I get off at 10PM.

Plus, I still need to find a sweater for my costume. And socks.

If Chernobyl is going to attend then all hell is going to break loose. I better pad the walls and put earplugs in the kids ears :D lol

Especially when everyone sees my costume. Bricks will be shat.

Especially when everyone sees my costume. Bricks will be shat.

:laugh:

I'll probably be working that day...I'm just not sure if its the shift where I get off at 3PM or when I get off at 10PM.

Plus, I still need to find a sweater for my costume. And socks.

Well then, get on it! I would say we could go around together because I need supplies for my costume, but who I am going as is at level Top-Secretcon-Five atm, only Pestilence knows. Timata has been bugging the shit out of me; he is relentlessly in pursuit. I even felt bad for him yesterday and, knowing he wouldn't figure it out, gave a shot at 20 Questions to piece it all together. Win - Chernobyl, Loss - Timata. If Tim didn't get it, most likely nobody will because he knows us better than most people we know.

Well then, get on it! I would say we could go around together because I need supplies for my costume, but who I am going as is at level Top-Secretcon-Five atm, only Pestilence knows. Timata has been bugging the shit out of me; he is relentlessly in pursuit. I even felt bad for him yesterday and, knowing he wouldn't figure it out, even let him play 20 Questions to piece it all together. Win - Chernobyl, Loss - Timata. If Tim didn't get it, most likely nobody will because he knows us better than most people we know.
Edited by Chernobyl

Well then, get on it! I would say we could go around together because I need supplies for my costume, but who I am going as is at level Top-Secretcon-Five atm, only Pestilence knows. Timata has been bugging the shit out of me; he is relentlessly in pursuit. I even felt bad for him yesterday and, knowing he wouldn't figure it out, gave a shot at 20 Questions to piece it all together. Win - Chernobyl, Loss - Timata. If Tim didn't get it, most likely nobody will because he knows us better than most people we know.

lol

I maaay end up wearing a shirt I already have, though I may still check out a couple thrift stores for a orange turtleneck I like. I basically just need the knee-high socks and maybe the glasses, if I decide not to wear my own.

Are we still a go for the 16th?

Yes, I am having difficulty keeping some time available to keep working on it, but I will be winging it come close to that weekend, like buying props on the Friday before. Damn work sucks on time management!