come see me :D

I will be part of Goldfish Tea's labor day weekend festivities. My performance will be on Saturday, Sept. 4 from 2:30-3:30 PM.

Goldfish Tea is across from Noir Leather on 4th St. west of Main in Royal Oak.

If you're thinking of coming down, PLEASE CARPOOL, TAKE THE 460 BUS LINE OR BIKE IN if at all possible. Royal Oak is going to be scalping people to park in their lots and garages; I've heard it's going to be $10 at the lots and $15 in the garages. I know I may be cutting my own throat doing this, but I can't in good conscience let you come down here all unsuspecting and shit.

anyway, that's what I got. Hope to see you there.

Is there a specific stage name you go by so that I know who to look for? You are mysterious and elusive...I have not seen your face yet. I'm usually always in Royal Oak over the weekend because fellow DGNer, Demoncleaner, lives there and we always stop in to visit.

Is there a specific stage name you go by so that I know who to look for? You are mysterious and elusive...I have not seen your face yet. I'm usually always in Royal Oak over the weekend because fellow DGNer, Demoncleaner, lives there and we always stop in to visit.
Edited by Chernobyl

I live like 3 miles north of there, I'll probably just walk down and come check you out. :)

Or, if you're feeling lazy, or if it's too hot out, you could just walk own the street to the high school.

There is a FREE shuttle going from ROHS all weekend. (parking is $10 in the parking lot, so you have to walk there, but the bus ride doesnt cost a penny)

HEY! There's someone else that lives in Royal Oak too! :p

Meet me at the big penis!

3933129240_dfe42429c2.jpg

Then we can walk to the show.