Mayhem fest whos going?

I was planning to go months ago before I went to Rock on the Range, but I'm not as excited now as I was back then. Also, I work Friday and Saturday until 3 PM so if I went...my ride would need to be willing to go later on and all that jazz.

My music pasts have been leaning towards completely different genres of music lately, sooo...yesh

I hope that whoever goes enjoys it. Prepare for Rob Zombie...his show was actually really awesome at Rock on the Range. The best of the weekend.

Holy crap can I ride with you? I could spot you gas moola!Going to a metal concert in a hearse would make my day haha! :happydance

Sorry gal, I am coming with one of my best buds. I should be there earlier to hang out as well. Although I will have little sleep as I will be getting off work early Friday morn. Might not get any sleep at all.

Sorry gal, I am coming with one of my best buds. I should be there earlier to hang out as well. Although I will have little sleep as I will be getting off work early Friday morn. Might not get any sleep at all.

I dont think ill be sleeping much either im like a kid in a candy store filled with excitement and the S.O has bad insominia sooo yeah if you catch one or both of us passed out on the hill please roll us to shade as I dont wanna burn to a crisp in the sun LOL

Just make sure you dont get stampled by a mosh or anythig. Man last metal festival I was at there was a huge sod fight and the whole lawn was torn up. I was in the Pavilion but awww man all the gras was torn up and thrown everwhere and even made it to the stage and the center of the lawn formed a massive mosh pit that looked like a giant wave of bodys. Cups of everything from lemonade, dirt, rocks were flying! If that happens on the lawn this timeI am going to be like the knights from Monty Python. RUN AWAY!!!!