X Ball 4

• 2 weeks later...

To answer questions above: Yes...it is at Bert's Warehouse! There will be a list at the door so you do need your ID so I can check to be sure you prepaid for your ticket. Discount pre-sale tickets for X-Ball Detroit still on sale till Wednesday! Get them now before you have to pay more at the door! www.exoticadetroit.com The tickets will be $15 at the door so buy them now online and save!! You can also see the flyer on MySpace and Facebook. Just search for XBall 4 Detroit and the page should come up. The event is from 9 pm until 2 am but there is a rumor...not confirmed -- that it could last later! The event is for ages 21 and up.

post-4211-128157573336_thumb.jpgX-Ball Detroit 4

Share · Public Event

Sponsored

. Time August 13 at 9:00pm - August 14 at 2:00am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location Bert's Warehouse

2739 Russel Street,

Detroit, MI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Info Exotica Detroit presents X-Ball Detroit 4! "it's like a Skin Two Exotica weekend squeezed into ONE NIGHT"

Featuring:

Hostess Noir Halo

Vena

...Matthew Setzer from "London After Midnight"

DJ Darks Choir

DJ Alexi • DJ Phobos

Chaos Reunion Troupe Performance

Introducing "Living Dead Girls"

FYL Dance Group

@ Bert's Warehouse

9pm-2am • ages 21+

www.exoticadetroit.com

www.myspace.com/xballdetroit

Report Delete Edit

Edited by MamaHalo

We ended up leaving early, just before midnight because it seemed that not much was going on. I've never been to Xball but been to two Exoticas and I was a little disappointed. I was surprised that most of the place was blocked off. Oh well, I'd still go again if there was another one.

there didn't seem to be as much going on as the other ones I have been to but things did seem to be timed better. There was less wait time in between what went on. I was surprised at some of the stuff that wasn't there though. The guys I was with are all set to go to another one they cant wait.