I am new to this site. My special interests are in all things paranormal and dark. Especially vampires, which should be rather obvious. I mostly read, sketch and write, putting my feelings on paper is much easier for me than saying them aloud. On paper I can be as creative as I want to be. I can be morbid, dark, sexual, sensual or smart. Create different worlds, be myself or someone else. I am also interested in studying paganism and witchcraft, always have been, but never knew which avenue to take. And finding the right coven to study with, is MUCH easier said than done.

putting my feelings on paper is much easier for me than saying them aloud.

Little known fact: the pencil acts a direct link to one's soul...ever wonder why you feel so drained after writing something important down?

Welcome to this little corner of the net. I've found it a great tool to further my own agenda...I mean, be sociable and keep in the loop of what's going on outside.

Beware the grammar Nazis!!! and

Doom awaits you!

I got this!

*drum roll*

The DGN (welcome) Questions 2.1 ™ ©

Formerly the "S.D.G.N.W.Q.P.S." The Standard Detroit Gothic . Net Welcome Questions Polls and Suggestions 1.7b

Feel free to ignore anything you feel uncomfortable sharing, dont have the energy for or have covered already. We are just friendly, if a bit nosey. And we ask these same questions fairly often as you may have noticed. :laugh:

Current location?

Where from?

Gender?

Work?

School?

Kids?

Married?

Single?

Hobbies?

How Did You Find DGN?

Other Stuff?

Additional ideas / questions:

Add yourself to the DGN member map!

If you live close enough, are old enough (18+ for City Club) and/or are ever in town you may want to check out:

"DGN Night"

Or you can find out about other events near your area with the

The Events Calender

Some folk also enjoy our random pot of:

Quizzes & Polls !

How did you hear about DGN? Poll

And we can always use help finding new friendly people. Help us out and drag em on over!

Answer List:

Born, raised and currently residing in the D, female, work in a lab (get paid to pay with blood, yum), 3 lil girls, single, hobbies; reading, writing, drawing staring off into space being lost in thought, from a friend of mine, also a member Calico.....did I miss anything?

Btw....thank u for all the welcomes.

Edited by Vampoholic

Little known fact: the pencil acts a direct link to one's soul...ever wonder why you feel so drained after writing something important down?

Welcome to this little corner of the net. I've found it a great tool to further my own agenda...I mean, be sociable and keep in the loop of what's going on outside.

Beware the grammar Nazis!!! and

Doom awaits you!

Yes, I know, which is exactly why I love to write and occasionally rp. It feels incredible letting all of my feelings, including ones I didn't even realize were inside of me out. And yes, I do feel the drain, especially if I'm writing something deep and full of emotion. And it feels delicious, almost like an afterglow.

Welcome in. I miss the days where I put my thoughts on paper. I ended up putting them on my website. These days they probably call them emo thoughts, but eh, whatever. lol

Emo thoughts! Please, say it isn't so!!! LOL. Putting it on paper is much easier for me. Guess I'm just old school, huh? Plus, my aunt broke my laptop, so I'm stuck with paper.

Thank u all for ur greetings.

Hell to little corner of the World Wide Web. (I left the e out on purpose)

I have been jokingly told that I will scare everyone away if I ask this question but it's my question...

Do you have any spiders I can eat? I love spiders!!

Hell to little corner of the World Wide Web. (I left the e out on purpose)

I have been jokingly told that I will scare everyone away if I ask this question but it's my question...

Do you have any spiders I can eat? I love spiders!!

Well, I don't scare easy, my dear. So don't worry. And no, I have no spiders, I HATE THE DAMN THINGS!! So, if I do come across any, I will gladly trap them in a jar and give u a call.