What games are you playing?

The new Spyro game um... Skylander something, its cool because it comes with this thing called the portal of power and three action figures. You take the action figures and put them on the portal, point the 3ds at it and they appear in the game. You can play as the little action figure. I dont really like the way Spyro looks now he looks kinda odd and not as cute as before but its a pretty good game overall.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I played the hell out of that game back in the day, didn't realize it was still going.

Its not the same game unfortunately. It used to be balanced and you could win outnumbered. Now its imbalanced and money driven. Though there's some cool new mobiles, if you want to use them permanently you have to pay, and the people with better gear and items are the ones who win.

Its not the same game unfortunately. It used to be balanced and you could win outnumbered. Now its imbalanced and money driven. Though there's some cool new mobiles, if you want to use them permanently you have to pay, and the people with better gear and items are the ones who win.

I remember it was clear that the for-pay players had an edge, but it wasn't a huge edge, but that was damn.... gotta be 5+ years ago? (no real clue) I used to like artilery games a lot and when i found that one I (thought) i'd hit the jackpot. (I miss the old worms games, and the WAY old artilery games from like the 386 days)

I'm playing Mass Effect 1 right now and then will play 2 and 3. I started Bioshock over it has been forever since I played it. I am so bad at finishing games lol. I have also been playing a DOTA inspired free online game called League of Legends as of late since some friends of mine recently found it. :p I also have been playing some Killing Floor or Steam when I have a little down time.

I'm playing Mass Effect 1 right now and then will play 2 and 3. I started Bioshock over it has been forever since I played it. I am so bad at finishing games lol. I have also been playing a DOTA inspired free online game called League of Legends as of late since some friends of mine recently found it. :p I also have been playing some Killing Floor or Steam when I have a little down time.

(note the asshat named troy mentioning Leauge Of Legends like 15 different places) Whats your name on lol? (or just add me, my name there is the same as here)

Bioshock is a classics classic. One of maybe 10 games that has almost universal acclaim. Forgot about it until just now but its epic.