Aftermath, DGN night @ CC May 1st.

I would like to know how my fellow smokers did and what did City Club do about smoking?

You could out out ONCE for free, after that you had to pay $1 per cigarette and I was told by staff that as of next week we will be expected to pay $4 each time.

You could out out ONCE for free, after that you had to pay $1 per cigarette and I was told by staff that as of next week we will be expected to pay $4 each time.

Well I had a good time,thankful I had my e-smoke on me,it really works well though.

I heard CC is supposed to do a thing where they charge differently for smokers and non smokers,

but I'll say this if they think that charging 4 bucks anytime someone wants a smoke,they will lose a lot of business,IMO,and even though I planned to quit by the end of June,(plan was made well before the (Nazi) ban was ever proposed)I will go elsewhere from now on since most other clubs won't be pulling this BS,even when I fully quit smoking.

Well I had a good time,thankful I had my e-smoke on me,it really works well though.

I heard CC is supposed to do a thing where they charge differently for smokers and non smokers,

but I'll say this if they think that charging 4 bucks anytime someone wants a smoke,they will lose a lot of business,IMO,and even though I planned to quit by the end of June,(plan was made well before the (Nazi) ban was ever proposed)I will go elsewhere from now on since most other clubs won't be pulling this BS,even when I fully quit smoking.

I'm not really sure how they are going to enforce this. It's total bullshit and I don't even smoke. For fuck's sake, it unconstitutional. Anyhow, I didn't go to CC because I was working. Hope everyone had fun.

Edited by KatRN05

See now thats going too far. Trying to make a buck off of smokers this way is horrible. ot surprising tho considering how they hike up parking for special events or the rooms.

Most other clubs and bars probably wont pull a douchebag move like that,obviously it was a douchebag that decided this at CC know security was very happy about it either,and I can't blame them at all.also I have heard rumors that it won't last,we'll see.There are several other places I'll go if CC keeps this bs up.

Now we all get to smell all the other CC funk/cheese and other offensive(non tobacco)odors now.

Edited by Hellion

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 4 DOLLARS PER SMOKE?!?! Fuck that! I hope to god they don't do that. If they do i will not be able to go very often...Anyone know a decent place to hang out and dance to some industrial on Saturdays? Because there is no way i can afford that every week. 1$ would have been easy , but 4$? No way.

You get one wrist band and its good for going out one time, you can stay out as long as you want [ thats what happened saturday anyway ] and yes, you guys are right. they will lose a LOT Of business by doing this. As for the time being until they DO sort this out, this weekend coming up there will be a 4 dollar re-entry free after your 1 time going out. You guys have to understand that they are doing this for everyones benefit and it makes it less confusing on everyones behalf that works there [ this is what the door girl is telling me, she wanted the word passed along ] I did hear threw the grape vine within a couple weeks there will be a change and a different thing for people that DO smoke [ like 5 dollars to go in and out or something ] . Oh, and PLEASE do not yell at the door girls about this, theyre just as pissed off about this as the rest of us <3.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 4 DOLLARS PER SMOKE?!?! Fuck that! I hope to god they don't do that. If they do i will not be able to go very often...Anyone know a decent place to hang out and dance to some industrial on Saturdays? Because there is no way i can afford that every week. 1$ would have been easy , but 4$? No way.

Yup I don't see any other bar/club trying to do this,only CC,good way to go out of business.