im in the hospital for a few days

Hey your Fairy goth mother has succumbed to a dreadful infection and has a fever and chills and its in my blood and theres other issues with my body. I got released only to have to go back because my insurance would not cover my medicine because its the strongest and its a specific kind I need. I have to be on a iv now. I will be at St. John River District Hospital in East Chine just south of St. Clair. Its north of Algonac. I will be alone fighting this since none of my family cant be there and my ex?? hahhahahha!!!! So hey um just thought i would let you all know.

Edited by the_fairy_gothmother

ok hey everyone due to the wonderful doctors who all have their heads up their asses I been getting a run around. You would think having insurance would mean better treatment ha! So reason i was to go to hospital because the er doc on duty prescribed a incredibly expensive antibitoic. When the pharmecy called him and asked can she go on something else he said no. If she cant get it shes gotta come back and be admitted.

Ok so I quickly nip home send a couple updates and get a few things so i wont be bored to death. I get back to the hospital and theres a new doctor no duty. So of course her calls my pcp primary care and gets the doctor on call since mines not available. They decided bactrate will do and there no need to stay at hospital. So I am back home and well I will take my bactrate. If this thing gets worse or dont go away lawsuits will happen.So now time to take my vicodin and other crap and go to bed. oh and i found a lump on my boob just a few mins ago what next cancer? I know not funny but can one not help it when you feel like utter shit in agony and ill getting told different things by different doctors. I mean i was waiting for my hospital experience to turn into a House episode where I am about to be released and start convulsing and weird shit. well time to get some sleep. Hopefully i wont wake up with my foot falling off.