Ghost finders seek new members

~*UPDATE*~

Deathfearsnone and I are currently updating the MysSpace for this group. The individual pictures will not be labeled, simply because what I see as paranormal activity, doesn't mean that you will see it. (I mean "you" as in a "general audience"), on top of that, those pictures were taken a while ago, and way before much thought was put into what we were doing.... Now we know what we want to do... The Albums are being re-labeled, if need be. We have fun, and just do our thing. Cemeteries don't contain ghosts of the people buried there (in my opinion), they contain the spirits and the energies of the loved ones that visited the dead, along with any entities that are drawn to such energies, which is why we go there. If we are allowed on other properties, legally, we do. We DO NOT condone trespassing, or vandalism, and we WILL NOT be participating in such behavior.

What we are looking for in individuals:

~Open mindedness

~A willingness to accept new or alternative ways of doing things, and in tern,we will also be the same way.

~A team player. We want this to be a group effort. (Meaning, it isn't just about me or Deathfearsnone, or you, or the girl next door..., its about ALL of us, no one is better than the other person)

~Someone who is genuinely interested in doing this, and won't try and sabotage what we do.

We aren't looking to prove if ghosts exist or not. We are just looking to find SOMETHING. Like I said, we have fun. If we find a ghost, awesome, if not, then we still have awesome pictures! ^_^

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

i AM interested and know of a few haunted buildings I have to frequent where things get 'stuck' to me and there are weird happenings...I also have a open flex schedule and a car and a cam corder and camera and tape recorder.

That is awesome. sounds good to me and grg and i believe awhile i talked to you on the myspace so we can swap numbers and i can tell you when we plan on going out next

• 1 month later...