Dirty old man harassment thread

17 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

I'm pretty sure I'm old enough that I count now.  I should go back and offer that cute girl in the stairwell who's young enough to be my daughter some candy.

Aw, ain't that special?  I've got yer old right here!  😄

40 minutes ago, Slogo said:

When does one become old? I turned 40 an December

There are a lot of thoughts on this.  Some say it's when you become wise.  Some say it's when you start to realize your own mortality.  Some say it's when all your joints start to hurt for no goddamn reason.  Some say it's relative and to the very old we are still young.

It's not getting older that I fear, what I fear is no longer getting older.  We're all born with one foot in the grave so you have to get used to it, or you kill yourself, or you stop looking at calendars.

1690490899542754.png

Edited by Scary Guy

It's all on perspective, to each their own. 40 isn't any big deal besides your field of fucks you never knew you had all die off. It's quite liberating in a sense. But does it mean you're old? To a 20 year old, yes. To a 60 year old, no. To a child? You're just an adult, no difference between an 18 year old and up until you turn grey, then you're old.

Or maybe it's group perspective, or your circle of friends, you the old man of the group or the young kid?

But at 42, I don't think any of it matters at all, but then my field of fucks has been dead and barren for 2 years now. 

Mainstream Corporation old is when you get noticed by AARP and you receive your first life insurance sign up policy and death benefit coverage. 

Edited by TronRP

59 minutes ago, know_buddy_kares said:

It's all on perspective, to each their own. 40 isn't any big deal besides your field of fucks you never knew you had all die off. It's quite liberating in a sense. But does it mean you're old? To a 20 year old, yes. To a 60 year old, no. To a child? You're just an adult, no difference between an 18 year old and up until you turn grey, then you're old.

Or maybe it's group perspective, or your circle of friends, you the old man of the group or the young kid?

But at 42, I don't think any of it matters at all, but then my field of fucks has been dead and barren for 2 years now. 

Yeah. My son's mom told me that as I reached 40 the amounts of fucks I gave would plummet. I definitely noticed that. 

Anywho.... Back to the pervy jokes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...