Negative Nancy Thread

phee

Theyre never going to figure it out.

Theyll keep shoving cameras and sensors in places man was never meant to see, and keep scratching their heads and handing me more pills, or worse, still tell me to just go to the emergency room when i cant stand it anymore.

like they told me today.

how am i going to keep doing this?

If I move into the other house in a few years and buy like 2 of these cheap easy solar panel kits...

I will need almost no one and /or no contact with the outside world.

Not just preparring for 2012 I really want to just disappear for awhile. It has been a looong time other than hospital stays...which don't count...and I NEED the solitude.

I am sick of the city...Used to love it as a kid cause I grew up in the country...but I am sick of all these crazy ass mother fuckers always doing shit to me and getting in my face. Wah!

too crowded...I feel like a rat...I really do. Chipmunk is better. Waaay better.

May start working on bee hives and re planting the fruit trees this spring...I need fruit trees. And nuts for nut butter. Walnuts.

Edited for spelling errors...there are no chip monks lol only chocolate ones.

Ok I stand corrected...there ARE chip monks...wtf? Haha!

http://www.snopes.com/humor/jokes/chipmonk.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_4gFbPN-Z8

Edited by Homicidalheathen

My boyfriend's insecure, and believes that anyone dressed in black is destined to be my soulmate... So the other day he turns to me, and says "I'm gonna start worshipping the devil.." He thinks that's what I'm into it. and it made me wanna gag. For someone who claims everyone is so judgemental of me, he really hit the hammer on the nail...

I don't worship the devil! But I don't worship "God" either. Next he's gonna claim wiccan and vegan and attempt to perform a full on sacrifice. . .

& it also sucks cause I'm buying his fucking car, which he crashed into the tree, and put me in more pain than I've ever been in, putting me in a freaking concussion and twisting my knee, but he's complaining about a bruise on his nose. But he wants to be a "hxc devil BR00t4l worshipper." cause he thinks thats what I'm in to, but he can't even stand a bruise!... -sigh- that was a good vent.

the fact that i help pay rent at my house which i DO NOT mind the least bit but when i give my mom 3 quarters of my check and my brother steals the bank card and gose and with drawls 200$ and buys a once of pot and pint of booze and gets all his buddies fucked up and thinks no one is ganna notice that much money missing FUCKING SUCKS

You guys pay way too much for pot out there.

Edited by Soulrev

• 1 month later...

I'm pissed off that people with bigger problems than me are always the first ones to give me advice. SUCK A FUCK. That includes weight loss tips. I'm the one on that muthafuckin treadmill, you can give me advice once I look over and see your even fatter ass truckin right alongside me...otherwise, shut your piehole.

I'm pissed off that I spent four days with a man and we holed up in my room gettin fucking wasted on pills, but we never had sex. And I'm not some C*ck crazed wildebeast but what the hell!!!! If he's too high to screw his girlfriend, shouldn't that uh...tell him to quit getting high?! Man up!

I hate that I blew a ton of money on party favors when i should've went and went to pay for state boards so I can get my manicuring license.

I'm pissed that I'm so consumed when I'm with him, that I don't wanna talk to my Mom simply because I don't wanna hear her blah blah blah blah lecturing me and I just don't wanna be around her right now but I feel guilty! I just wanna be left alone. I love her, but I want to be left alone.

Guest Megalicious

I cannot find anything that seems remotely satisfying as of late. You know that feeling that even if you are content, some major component is missing?

I have that feeling a lot lately.

I am sick of having to be academically perfect at school.

I am sick of always having to compromise because I have no fucking time.

Not to mention no longer being able to fit in my regular clothes as of Monday. JFC.

I miss my brother...

I want Cherry lemonade from Hot Dog on a Stick.

I miss the Ocean and the Desert.

I feel that old familiar feeling of wander lust- but am no longer able to act fully upon that feeling...

I feel that no matter how #@^&ing hard I try to manage order in my own life, regardless of the insane amount of effort and hours I toil to keep things together, the circumstances that just be life always make it fall apart over and over..

..sometimes I got so daunted by this i just wonder what's even the point in trying. For a long while I wanted to give up. I figured if we all are going to die, then why work so hard when I could just be some glue sniffing bum and be too fried to realize I'm miserable and my existence is just as meaningless as everyone else.

But you know.. it wasn't long ago that in my darkest hour, that my angle came, out of nowhere, just in time to prevent me from making a horrible mistake that would have really ruined me for the rest of my life. (not talking suicide)

And even then, things are still an effort and a struggle.. but at least I have a purpose again.