Keep up the discussion. DGN staff is always willing to hear suggestions and ideas on how to make a better place, I am sorry if things got defensive or heated. We are truly interested in what the community has to say :)

not sure if you meant it this way, but this came across as a bit smart-assed, and i'm not really in the mood for that. i want to make a monthly repeating donation, but there's no way i'm mailing cash or a check every month. i wanted to have it directly taken out of my account, but i'm not about to jump through hoops to do it, so i'll wait until it actually works.

I re-did the links twice, and tested it in the 4 main browsers and i cant get it to "not work". What i could do is you just tell me here or in a PM what u want to do (PM probably better since ill get a notification) and i can make a custom donation signup thing that , I'm guessing will pretty much have to work. I do appreciate the thoughts and the efforts. I'm sorry for all the trouble.

I know its frustrating but i really have tried it 6 ways to Sunday and cant seem to duplicate the "rerouted" problem.

And in case anyone is wondering, yes we still are short. Probably largely my own fault as I have a hard time blatantly asking for donations. Probably a board-wide PM and a huge "we need donations" banner right on every page of DGN would actually work, but feels.. greasy... or some such to me. Along with the continued health problems not allowing me to put as much into DGN as I did in years past.