OMG I saw this on a crime show last week...what a total fucking bitch! I hope they lock her away for a looong time would hate to think of someone like this giving birth.

She was sooo hot to looked so sweet and innocent like a model type.

Her mom was in on it to, she married this guy PLANNING to knock him off for money.

And he is cute too...nice strong man. What an ass this lady is, I hope this guy can find it in his heart to love again.

I find that article extremely annoying. I still don't know the story. Instead of telling you what went on in plain English, the reporter made frequent vague references using pronouns that insufficiently linked to lists of ambiguously titled articles, posts, and twitters.

This link worked much better for me.

Edited by taysteewonderbunny

I find that article extremely annoying.... Instead of telling you what went on in plain English, the reporter made frequent vague references using pronouns that insufficiently linked to lists of ambiguously titled articles, posts, and twitters.

It's girl talk, ya know? Like that guy, who did that thing, and OMG! You know, like when we, like you know, all that stuff? And yeah, it was so, totally!